I am. I always have to have everything perfect and in the right order, and if it's not I'll get really anal about it. It sucks.
heh anal

sucks

heh
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
so what you're saying is that if everything isn't anal, you'll get really perfect about it?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yeah, kinda. What's even worse is when perfectionism is retroactive. I notice that after I release a song or something like that, I'll look back at it and pick apart the different things that I could have done better.
I am.

After listening to the composition in my signature for a few hundred times, I have noticed a few things that I wish to change, and soon I will.
Kinda. Every time i tune my guitar i could just use the ear since i could easily get it pretty precise, but since there is a tuner on the guitar and i can get that sweeeeet green color, i just need it

Why not get it perfect when you can.. It's kinda awful, almost OCD like tuning xD
There's only one boss I listen to, and that's why I'm unemployed.
I am.

Not just about music. For example, if after I went to bed I remember something that could be done, i'll get out and do it, even if I'm already half-asleep and super comfortable. I won't be able to completely fall asleep otherwise.

And I'm talking about simple stuff, things that could be done the next day or even not be done at all...
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
When I'm at work I am, but that's because people pay me to make there house look nice.
I believe that there is no such thing as perfection, but I strive for it anyway and get annoyed when things aren't at least 99.9%
I have nothing important to say
I'm a perfectionist whenever it comes to recording, tuning any guitar/bass (has to be as close to perfectly harmonically tuned as possible), and a bunch of other things. Sometimes it sucks. Plus all the OCD crap that comes with being a perfectionist in certain areas. I don't even believe in the term "perfect", but I try to be the very best like no one ever was.
Nah, never cared for perfection. Full functionality is reached way before perfection so why bother?
ts isnt a perfectionist he is just an attention whoring piece of teenage shit ****** ****** ****
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by sock_demon
lol, '11ers.

Lol, '05ers

I have no idea of when I signed up

I checked, 2007, I didn't want to feel left out though.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Yes, you'll never see me make a mistkae.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Is it too late to make an anal joke?

Not really. The topic is just getting started my friend.
REMEMBER EVERYONE

its okay to have imperfections

flaws are beautiful

keep smiling

Quote by MinterMan22
REMEMBER EVERYONE

its okay to have imperfections

flaws are beautiful

keep smiling

But things that are perfect are even more beautiful.
ya
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
How do you guys deal with perfectionism? I struggle sometimes to keep everything perfect and spotless, but in reality, nothing can be absolutely perfect.
Quote by ProjectNemesis
How do you guys deal with perfectionism? I struggle sometimes to keep everything perfect and spotless, but in reality, nothing can be absolutely perfect.

yeah das why you gotta chill out boooyeee
banned
Quote by ProjectNemesis
But things that are perfect are even more beautiful.

everyone has their own idea of perfection my friend

there is no uniform definition

because we will never achieve perfection we should embrace who we truly are regardless of our perceived flaws on an individual or societal level

when you allow your inner beauty to shine your appearance becomes irrelevant

you are beautiful and don't you ever let anyone tell you otherwise

Quote by MinterMan22
you are beautiful and don't you ever let anyone tell you otherwise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAfyFTzZDMM
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone