Played a blackstar a while back the foot switch had two OD channels the Second being a bit more gain and a volume boost. would I have to buy a volume boost pedal (I have a tube screamer ) or is there a 2 in 1 pedal ...the tube screamer gives a slight raise in volume but nothing like as much as the OD2 channel on the blackstar
Hmmm, not sure quite you're asking but... If you liked the Blackstar, maybe you should look at the Blackstar HT-Dual pedal. You can find it on their site with a simple google search. To quote...

"Channel 1 has Clean or Crunch modes and can be used clean, as a boost or overdrive. Channel 2 gives distortion tones from super crunch right up to screaming lead. The unique switching operation will transform a single channel vintage amp into a three channel tone machine."
Quote by FrooFender
Hmmm, not sure quite you're asking but... If you liked the Blackstar, maybe you should look at the Blackstar HT-Dual pedal. You can find it on their site with a simple google search. To quote...

"Channel 1 has Clean or Crunch modes and can be used clean, as a boost or overdrive. Channel 2 gives distortion tones from super crunch right up to screaming lead. The unique switching operation will transform a single channel vintage amp into a three channel tone machine."

What I'm asking for is would I need a volume boost pedal plus my tube screamer to get that volume boost an more gain for my solos or is there a pedal that does both ,I find the tube screamer adds enough gain for my solos but not enough of a volume boost
A fulltone fulldrive 2 has both boost and od and is an excellent pedal but its a lil crispier and not quite as tight as a general ts type pedal if you're not trying to change your tone. Could be worth a look.
My current dirt pedal is actually exactly what you're describing and it does a glorious job doing it but I bought it used and its homemade so I wouldn't know where to point. I have no idea whats in the box but it does magical things to my sound. Maybe take your desires to a local tech and he can help you out.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Lots of companies make a boost and OD in one, mxr/cae boost overdrive is what comes to mind first