Poll: Do you stick tissue up your nose to clean it better after blowing?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you stick tissue up your nose to clean it better after blowing?
Yes
16 52%
No
15 48%
Voters: 31.
i almost always feel the need to wipe the insides of my nostrils after blowing them, does anyone do this? and i mean really getting in there, possibly with a new tissue. it feels gross otherwise.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Last edited by vIsIbleNoIsE at Apr 8, 2014,
I don't even blow my nose really because I always end up bloodying myself
¯\_()_/¯
Yes because there is always a bit of left over bits clinging to your nose hairs, unless you're some pre-teen with small nose hairs or trimmed them all down.

If I blow hard enough to make sure my nostrils are clean, I usually rip a hole in the tissue and get tiny bits of damp tissue all over me. Rather have a a light blow + discreet wipe then make a mess.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i remember the first time i saw someone do this i was in middle school and a super hot girl flossed out her nose with a tissue. I felt a lot less turned on by her after that.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by theguitarist
Rather have a a light blow + discreet wipe then make a mess.

This is really all the end of this topic, as far as I am concerned.
I just blow my nose on other people's jackets
it's an ice-breaker
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Malchius
More like nose-breaker.

no
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !