Has your Girlfriend ever painted your nails while you slept? I need to plot revenge!!

Page 1 of 2
Welp I got GOT as some say....Lady panted my nails ****ing METAL BLUE while i was sleep and ish...Has this ever happened to you?

I still went to work and walked around with it on and shit so #nofear

http://youtu.be/YA1M9eg7B8Q

How should I get her back?
I AEOXI <-----Click it Like it ....plz
I make music, origami and silly vids :3
You are really pushing it with the youtube self-advertising

I think you should just pee all over her while she sleeps
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Pry off her nails while she sleeps.

Teach that bitch some manners.
- - - - - - - - - - -
YESSSS THIS HAPPENS TO ME ALLLL THEE TIMEEEEE XDDDDDDDDDDDD LOLOLOLOLO HAAAHHHAHHHAHAHA
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
lol

I'm not watching more than 2 seconds of your videos until you fix the damn framerate issue
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
I'm not watching more than 2 seconds of your videos until you fix the damn framerate issue

Ill expect a view from you when i purchase this t2i then....then again maybe not.
Dude I don't even know what your videos are but if you fix the framerate issue I'll give them a chance
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by UrbanAbyss
Ill expect a view from you when i purchase this t2i then....then again maybe not.
Oh wow, an actual reply. I always figured OP's like you just hit it and quit it.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by behind_you
Dude I don't even know what your videos are but if you fix the framerate issue I'll give them a chance

Well alright then I'll get a cam compatible with a mac then or something. My apologies this thing is crazy
1) You incorrectly addressed me as "mortal"

2) Slap a bitch
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
3)
Quote by guitarxo
Do you not have nail polish remover

4) Why wear glasses? What are you hiding?

5) Why does your lotion not have a cap?

6) It's bad Feng shui practice to leave doors cracked
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by UrbanAbyss
Welp I got GOT as some say....Lady panted my nails ****ing METAL BLUE while i was sleep and ish...Has this ever happened to you?

I still went to work and walked around with it on and shit so #nofear

http://youtu.be/YA1M9eg7B8Q

How should I get her back?

You should cum in her face wash
cum in her hair while she's asleep. if you don't miss and hit her face, it won't wake her up, and she'll just sleep away through the night and the next morning she'll be brushing her hair and find that its hard and clumpy and probably it wont take her so long to realize why
Listen. I'm sorry.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
YESSSS THIS HAPPENS TO ME ALLLL THEE TIMEEEEE XDDDDDDDDDDDD LOLOLOLOLO HAAAHHHAHHHAHAHA

Hahahahaha
Quote by eGraham

6) It's bad Feng shui practice to leave doors cracked

EXACTLY. THANK YOU.

SAME THING WITH LEAVING TOILET LIDS UP. UGH.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
EXACTLY. THANK YOU.

SAME THING WITH LEAVING TOILET LIDS UP. UGH.

That's funny because my roommate is a Chinese exchange student and he always leaves the toilet seat up. There are also piss stains around the rim of the bowl and maybe the floor. There's definitely a dried up bodily fluid on the floor.

And I don't know what's the deal with him coughing and hacking in the shower and sink. Must be that Chinese pollution.

TS just likes painting his nails.

Go tuck your dick between your legs
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Extra Ordinary
That's funny because my roommate is a Chinese exchange student and he always leaves the toilet seat up. There are also piss stains around the rim of the bowl and maybe the floor. There's definitely a dried up bodily fluid on the floor.

And I don't know what's the deal with him coughing and hacking in the shower and sink. Must be that Chinese pollution.

obviously his bad feng shui is making him sick.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Extra Ordinary

Same with my friend's roommates (they are also from china) (but female so it's worse)
cat
I agree with that other guy, just jizz in her hair
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Extra Ordinary

omg my chinese flatmate is always making reallllly gross phlegm sounds and you can hear it from behind two doors
Well that's two instances including mine. One more then I'll starting thinking it's the feng shui or pollution.
The worst part is when you find the phlegm stuck to the sink or shower walls.
Quote by deadsmileyface
dude you gotta stop making these vlog threads, its lame

You're right.
Page 1 of 2