Public transport (bus/train)

Sometimes I get people to drive me around usually my dad or one of my friends

Taxis are for emergencies or airport or after clubbing

I would only ride a bike on a major road here if I had a death wish
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 8, 2014,
Probably around 40 mph.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by captainsnazz

hmu if u get it

Quote by Saint78

Razor scooter. Scootering is fun, it's exercising, and it's what all the coolest people do in Borneo
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
On the real though, I have a pretty sweet red ripstick.
Quote by Saint78

That was actually pretty clever Dwight

I walk everywhere. Or I get lifts off people.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Dwight.Schrute
Probably around 40 mph.

ok but what is your mode of transportation?

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by caeser1156
Razor scooter. Scootering is fun, it's exercising, and it's what all the coolest people do in Borneo

I'm going to Borneo next month.
cat
Quote by eGraham
ok but what is your mode of transportation?

I ripstick down the median of the highway.
Quote by Saint78

Where I live there is no public transportation, no bike lanes, no sidewalks. If you can't drive 55 natural selection takes its course.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
got a car for when I work at night, band practice and trips. I pretty much bike everywhere, usually through a lot of backroads, levies and such as short cuts to get places. its often a lot faster than getting stuck in cross town traffic
Car. Everywhere.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by guitarxo
I'm going to Borneo next month.

Bring your Razor™ Scooter and ride your way to my incredible castle. Ask for the Fresh Prince of Borneo. They'll know you're asking for me
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
2003 Honda Accord. Every time I say the make and model of my car I think of that Monty Python skit about "woody" words.

Ho-honnda accccccooooorrrrd.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
This is an easy one

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Sometimes I get to drive my dad's car to school and other important things. Otherwise I carpool to school and if I go somewhere it's probably with someone with a car, like my girlfriend. I enjoy walking, but where do people actually have to go? Nowhere.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I enjoy walking, but where do people actually have to go? Nowhere.

Woah man that is, like, profound

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Woah man that is, like, profound

It really is. You can always camp somewhere or live in a car, get a gym membership for health and shower and bathroom, and live off the Earth. GO to the library if you want to learn, pretty much do anything you want. Mcdonalds has wifi for your laptop or phone.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
It really is. You can always camp somewhere or live in a car

I would love to live in a car. Here is the kind of cars I will live in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uWPROmWnxc

These cars even have a garage for my bimmer.

Yo dawg I herd u liek cars...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Apr 9, 2014,
Car. I just bought a Mazda3 S hatchback about a week ago.

I'd be happy to use other means of transport if they were available or practical, but where I live you're stuck with driving a car.
Quote by caeser1156
Bring your Razor™ Scooter and ride your way to my incredible castle. Ask for the Fresh Prince of Borneo. They'll know you're asking for me

I will only visit if you have a tiger team
cat
Japan has a killer train system for everywhere. I love it because I can be completely drunk and still go places. Or better yet, get completely drunk while I go places.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Bus.

Unlike in the US, there is no shame associated with using public transport.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
i like to walk. i find that i sleep better on days i go for long walks idk if there's an actual relationship but don't take that away from me i have terrible sleeping habits i need to hold onto something

on days when i need to travel a far distance i use the always fun toronto transit commission

95% of the confrontations i have witnessed in my lifetime have happened on a ttc bus.. usually because someone stepped on another guy's shoes or was looking at their girlfriend or something

i saw someone shit their pants on the scarborough rocket one time true story

i also saw some 99 year old white lady cuss out a 10 year old looking korean kid calling him a "cocksucking piece of shitbitch" while the rest of the guys on the bus maury show'd up a storm at the back

Quote by Xiaoxi
This is an easy one

#übermacht

I used to live in Minneapolis-st. Paul which actually had a good bus system. Now I live in Milwaukee where public transit is terrible.

They were going to build a street car system but the state shut down funding to it because doodoo head republicans.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
I used to live in Minneapolis-st. Paul which actually had a good bus system. Now I live in Milwaukee where public transit is terrible.

They were going to build a street car system but the state shut down funding to it because doodoo head republicans.

Sounds like the still ongoing debate in Tucson.

Where I live you basically need a car to get anywhere, since my area has no serious public transportation and everything is built so far apart. I only ever walk if I'm going somewhere right in my neighbourhood. I prefer public transportation, but other than the school bus (IDGAF; I use it to save gas and because I don't like driving) I can't use it anymore.
Page 1 of 2