Hey guys

Just looking for some advice, I live in a town home and cant crank my amp. Its a Mesa Boogie Dual Rect Roadster with the 4 channels and a 2 speaker cab. I have a GT-10 Effects board as well. My thing is, I feel like Im wasting such a great amp since I cant crank it to get them tubes going. I want to start messing with it more this weekend, was thinking maybe cranking the volume up some on the amp and cutting the volume on my guitar. Any recommendations on how I can better utilize the amp without blowing the walls down?
That GT10 has a built in attenuator. You can put the amps volume at a reasonable level and cut it with the board volume on the GT10. Just turn the "Output Level" on the board down. I forget if it's overall volume or volume for individual patches but that should be better for you.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
First off don't even plug the GT in. What tones are you wanting to get? And no need to crank it up too much since you're not shooting for power tube distortion I'd assume. I can help with dialing it in a bit.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Thanks guys. blues....Im looking for a good mix, mostly some good blues crunch, cleans and a classic rock vibe. Im getting into slide. I do occcasionally play some heavy stuff, but Im going more towards the classic rock lately. To give a range...Black Crowes, Allmans, Skynyrd, Zepp, Grateful Dead, SRV, Hendrix. Kind of all over, but looking for a good mix for those.
I pretty much just use the vintage mode on channels three and four set to different gain levels. I keep all tone controls straight up then bring up the presence until it's about to get fizz then adjust tone controls in small increments until its set. Use the 50w mode on each channel and set to spongy power. My channel three with gain set around 4-5 has some nice crunch to it.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
walrus Audio Descent
Thank you, Ill play with it this weekend. What would you recommend the I have the main volume at for a small room
Like two then adjust the channel volume.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
walrus Audio Descent