Page 1 of 2
This and my Wii wifi both going down.

I need a hug guys.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
rip msn messenger

lame

w7 tho
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
lame

w7 tho
wow m8 go jack off with windows 7 somewhere else

we are here to mourn the dead
ggg1 ggg3

I still have XP installed on a partition on my main PC. Only use it for playing old games though. If it had gotten support for DirectX 10 and 11 I would probably still be using it.

Still, goodnight sweet prince.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Good riddance. It was a POS.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Windows XP is still by far the best OS. After everything became an Apple clone I basically stopped using computers.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Thank Christ. That shit is like 15 years old, it has no business existing anymore.

ikr they really should upgrade basically every ATM and self service checkouts and all that stuff its running on ancient tech
Good Old XP

Goodbye friend.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by muffinduck01
I still have XP installed on a partition on my main PC. Only use it for playing old games though. If it had gotten support for DirectX 10 and 11 I would probably still be using it.

Still, goodnight sweet prince.

That is why I also still own a Windows 98 (that and I never upgraded my desktop and have better computers but still have that one).
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Tag43
Well looks like I'll have to purchase a new operating system.

Why? it still works. and it's not as unsafe as they want you to believe. yes it's more dangerous than recent operating systems, but it'll be a while for it to be REALLY unsafe.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
And IIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEAAAAYAAAYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAYYYYYEEEEE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOUUUOUOUOOUUUOOOOUEEEEEEAAAAYYYYYYYYYEE WILL ALWAYS...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
RIP.

One possible use for a XP machine is to just not connect it to the internets anymore and play older PC games on it and stuff.

Quote by Quiffmiester
Just like you....?

Lol that's such an obvious but good burn
ugh.

all our computers at work are still xp. xp is fine but these old ass computers are unbearable.

they went around and 'upgraded' everyone's machines a year ago to machines that are 5+ years old instead of 8+. i blame the govt for cutting nhs budgets.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Why? it still works. and it's not as unsafe as they want you to believe. yes it's more dangerous than recent operating systems, but it'll be a while for it to be REALLY unsafe.
If by a 'while' you mean until the next time Vista/7/8/8.1 are patched
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by deth312
Windows XP is still by far the best OS. After everything became an Apple clone I basically stopped using computers.

Apple clone? Jesus you're clueless.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Ichikurosaki
ikr they really should upgrade basically every ATM and self service checkouts and all that stuff its running on ancient tech

...and MRI machines, heart monitors, gas station pumps, printers, scanners, etc. I've seen embedded devices running versions of Windows that predate XP pretty significantly (think NT, Windows 95, etc).

They'll never get upgraded, because the cost of doing so would be too significant. I've had several hospitals express concern because their equipment was running Windows 2000 SP3 and the vendor wouldn't let them upgrade, even worse, the equipment had to be networked.
Oh well only a couple of months until windows forces us all to use crappy windows 8 forever.
Quote by WaterGod
Oh well only a couple of months until windows forces us all to use crappy windows 8 forever.

Windows 7 support lasts until 2020
XP is pretty ancient. I remember when my PC first got it, it was amazing. Now though, it's outdated big time, however good the support is.

Makes me wonder though.

The Dutch gouvernment has signed a deal with Microsoft to continue supporting Windows XP. Apparantly, it's good enough and Windows 7 (or god forbid 8) is too expensive to smack on 80.000 gouvernment pc's.

What. On. Earth. Are. They. Thinking......
Quote by Lord_Doku
What. On. Earth. Are. They. Thinking......
old people fear change

nothing new here
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Dwight.Schrute
This and my Wii wifi both going down.

I need a hug guys.

It won't shutdown Wii wifi in general, just online gaming. You'll still be able to access Netflix, Hulu, ect. They'll probably turn it back on completely once they realize that no one wants to buy the Virtual Boy 2.0 Wii-U.
this house is bitchin
Quote by Thrill-house
I'm still using XP, is my computer gonna self destruct or something?
What most are predicting is that as soon as the next security patch for the newer Windows operating systems goes live, people will reverse-engineer said patch and check if XP has the same security flaw.

Then evil people will release viruses that exploit said flaw.
ggg1 ggg3

Page 1 of 2