Page 1 of 2
So today as I was getting out of the house I saw a kid playing with a stick. But it was the way he played with it that drew my attention.

He was brutalizing the fuck out of that stick, smashing it against a curb with maniacal hatred pouring out of his lungs (yes, he was screaming while smashing that shit).

Then I got outside and he saw me, and fucking GROWLED at me. I turned around to close the door and saw his shadow move closer to the house, then I got outside and closed the gate and he was standing next to me, with a full on superman pose (you know the one), staring into my soul.

I stared back at him, turned around and left. He growled again.

I had heard stories of him before, he's been building a name for himself since he was born. One time he stopped in front of my dad, made funny faces at him, fell, cried like the little kid he was, and blamed my dad. I also heard he likes throwing fits and calling his grandma "bitch" (well, the literal translation would be "prostitute"...).

If I was the leader of Al-Qaeda I'd recruit that kid ASAP and put him in a giant robot.
what if he actually is a future hitler and you could have stopped like the second holocaust but you didn't
Quote by So-Cal
what if he actually is a future hitler and you could have stopped like the second holocaust but you didn't

yea man, have you seen Looper
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Hitler was an intelligent man and not some form of feral child.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by So-Cal

I momentarily felt like bitch slapping him, but didn't.

What if Hitler got bitch slapped as a kid everytime he looked funny at Jews? A time machine would be dandy right now...
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Apr 9, 2014,
Quote by Trowzaa
Hitler was a man and got some lucky breaks for his insane ideas.
FTFY
i think the cops would understand if you kicked this kid in the face.

and if there are no witnesses, go for it if he's been caught lying about tons of shit before, it'll seem like he also lied about you kicking him in the face
Quote by seanlang01
FTFY

His "lucky breaks" were probably due to him being a military genius.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Not really. All of his biggest gains were from his generals and strategists. Some of the biggest blunders they made were Hitler basically telling his generals that he knew better than him. I mean, that's what I've heard.

On topic, kid could be some kind of sociopath. Might want to look out for him as he gets older.
Quote by Trowzaa

Eh.
Quote by seanlang01
Not really. All of his biggest gains were from his generals and strategists. Some of the biggest blunders they made were Hitler basically telling his generals that he knew better than him. I mean, that's what I've heard.

On topic, kid could be some kind of sociopath. Might want to look out for him as he gets older.

hitler sent many necessary resources (including manpower) to the camps rather than the front, because he was too committed to his hatred
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Ftfy.

I was just kidding, Sam.

Tho they all will eventually tantrum their ass off.

I had a doctor's appointment today and there was a brat that didn't want to leave the toy area. I was cringing so hard

Was also someone I suspect to be a meth head, but that's a different story
ayy lmao
Quote by progdude93
i think the cops would understand if you kicked this kid in the face.

and if there are no witnesses, go for it if he's been caught lying about tons of shit before, it'll seem like he also lied about you kicking him in the face

yeah dude, kick him in the face. brats get off too easy these days.
banned
kids be crazy
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
and why didn't you invite him in for tea?

No wonder he hates you, comparing him to Hitler you bastard.
This thread is the new Hitler
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by seanlang01

For instance if he had listened to his Generals he would've won the Battle of Britain and knocked Russia out of the war
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by TheChaz
Nsh, Looper pretty much blew.

Wrong.

Please, enlighten us with some examples of your taste in film.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Minicaxotinho
I momentarily felt like bitch slapping him, but didn't.

What if Hitler got bitch slapped as a kid everytime he looked funny at Jews? A time machine would be dandy right now...

With my expertise in having taken one semester of high school psychology, this would actually dissuade him from making looks at Jews (and a subsequent holocaust) since it acts as negative reinforcement.

Just call me Phillip Zimbardo.
If he keeps growling you can pretty much guarantee they will lock him up before he does any significant damage. I mean maybe he will kill a few people people, but full on genocide? I bet Hitler never growled or did superman poses. You're giving this kid too much credit. He probably just doesn't have a dad
The kid probably needs a friend. Maybe the two of you could hang out and shove stuff in frogs or something. That's what I used to do when I was a kid, and I turned out dandy.
Israel is a terrorist state.
Quote by JD Close
The kid probably needs a friend. Maybe the two of you could hang out and shove stuff in frogs or something. That's what I used to do when I was a kid, and I turned out dandy.

That sig though... :/
Quote by JD Close

What did you shove in the frog?
Hilter didn't growl at people. People who growl at other people tend to be mentally deranged and as a result are unlikely to rule countries or commit mass genocide.

He might muder you, TS, but the jews will be ok, so we have nothing to worry about.
I have nothing important to say
What if. . . children just haven't developed adult empathy systems and lost their infant empathy systems yet? Or, simply put, children are the worst.
Bend him over your knee and give him a good spanking
Last edited by macashmack at Apr 9, 2014,
@maca there was plenty of luck. nobody in the world succeeds at anything without luck. yes, he figured out what to capitalize on in order to get the people in a frenzy, but a ton of things had to go right in order for him to get where he did

edit: wow, you edited your comment
Is rabies common in your area?

Quote by deadsmileyface
yeah dude, kick him in the face. brats get off too easy these days.

I agree way too much with that.
Quote by progdude93
@maca there was plenty of luck. nobody in the world succeeds at anything without luck. yes, he figured out what to capitalize on in order to get the people in a frenzy, but a ton of things had to go right in order for him to get where he did

I agree with all of this
Quote by Trowzaa

Military genius? Not even close!
Quote by Philip_pepper
Sounds like a typical Portuguese child to me.

Go to bed, Philip. You're high as a kite again.

Also, FTFY:
Quote by Philip_pepper
Sounds like a typical spoiled child to me.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Page 1 of 2