(if this counts as advertising just close it, no worries)

yeah. i need personal experience working outside of my own frame of ideas and methods (sequencing, electronic/programmed shit). i think i'm at a point where my own process is limiting me due to varying circumstances. too many to name.

anyway. i'd like to mix your tracks. dry/wet/shit/gold/guitar/drums/bass/flute/didgeridoo... one/two/four/whatever you think could potentially create or inspire a piece of music. there's no charge or anything, and no i'm not gonna steal your material/riffs/melodies and pass it off as my own/ask for money after the fact/any other sketchy or even potentially illegitimate acts (besides this i suppose?)

i'm looking to major in audio and establish a career as an engineer. that being said, i have a few specific goals in mind that i want to achieve by doing this:

-finding/working for/establishing a client base
-becoming capable to mix varying styles of music
-help others satisfy their musical goals
-perhaps build a résumé for future endeavors
-etc.

i'd type more about it, but really i just want to see if there's anyone that's interested, although i know a lot of people here are trying to learn the process themselves (maybe try a collab or something if you want). that's okay, i just want to see if there's anything i can do really.
Last edited by Dregen at Apr 9, 2014,
do it for locals, there's a huge hassle in transfering large files over the internet. I'm sure wherever you are has a bunch of poor kids who want to be famous who'd be willing to have a free but unproven producer. Then you even get to control things like mic placement and the like to prevent you from having to polish any turds
Israel is a terrorist state.
I've got six well recorded live tracks I'd be interested in having you mix. Drums, bass (DI and mic), two electric guitars, one acoustic and lead vocals. PM me know if you fancy it!
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by JD Close
do it for locals, there's a huge hassle in transfering large files over the internet. I'm sure wherever you are has a bunch of poor kids who want to be famous who'd be willing to have a free but unproven producer. Then you even get to control things like mic placement and the like to prevent you from having to polish any turds

i'll give that a shot. actually trying to organize some stuff on my campus that may potentially lead to that. also have a friend i'm recording w/ over summer

Quote by jaydem
Where are you located?

south dakota. i'm sorry though dude, if you're around the area i can't... i've had too much sketchy shit happen recently concerning people i personally [allegedly] know on the internet (down to death threats and shit). just can't feel comfortable doing that

Quote by TJ1991
I've got six well recorded live tracks I'd be interested in having you mix. Drums, bass (DI and mic), two electric guitars, one acoustic and lead vocals. PM me know if you fancy it!

i'll be PM'ing you shortly.

Quote by kahleesi
In the meantime try this goldmine
http://www.cambridge-mt.com/ms-mtk.htm

shit dude, this is great. thanks heaps!
Last edited by Dregen at Apr 9, 2014,