I have a list of compression pedals does anyone else have any of them that could tell me which one would be the best ?

Mad Professor Forest Green Compressor

Wampler Ego

barber Tone Press
i havent personally played any of these particular pedals, but have used other pedals from each manufacturer. i promise you wont be disappointed in any of the three. All three brands do an incredible job on their pedals.

if i had to choose one, i would say go with the wampler because im a huge fan of the wampler brand.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Among them, the mad professor if ya ask me.
Among all pedals, the suhr koji - awesome shit.
Among all compressors, the 3630 because it's so ****in' cheap and it works as good as the other ones.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I'm not a fan of compression pedals, but they work better with single coils IMO
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I really like my MXR Custom Comp. got it for $75 US used.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I love the MXR DynaComp. I bought the pedal not really even knowing what a compression pedal does and was just attracted by the good used price. It is now my favorite pedal that is almost always on.
i have really been digging the simplicty and generally good feedback i hear from the Accountant Compressor from fairfield curcuitry.

i love small and simple. love the dip switches. i think they made it for me. might just buy it.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
i would add diamond to your list. last time i played one i was pleased, but i haven't played any of the others. just to throw in the idea.

i strongly discourage the standard MXR dynacomp, it is EXTREMELY loud.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Yer some other points this will be used with humbuckers I do like the idea of having the blend knob and sustain , I didn't add the diamond casuto my list because i think having the blend might be better with humbuckers , also i want the sustain for solos .
Quote by trashedlostfdup

i strongly discourage the standard MXR dynacomp, it is EXTREMELY loud.

There's a knob on it called "Output" that lowers the volume if you turn it down
Quote by 757ian123
There's a knob on it called "Output" that lowers the volume if you turn it down

He means the noise-to-signal ratio. It's a hissy pedal at times.

Add the Diamond in there, TS. It's one of the best, if not the best, compressors out right now.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
He means the noise-to-signal ratio. It's a hissy pedal at times.

Add the Diamond in there, TS. It's one of the best, if not the best, compressors out right now.

Thanks on the backup.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I think they is still a difference in having the blend knob to control the compressor less or more and having as much sustain , I think the Diamond has EQ instead I am really considering the Tone press seems to be a good price for what you get
Quote by shredderrrrrr
I love the MXR DynaComp. I bought the pedal not really even knowing what a compression pedal does and was just attracted by the good used price. It is now my favorite pedal that is almost always on.

Have you found out what it does yet?
Empress Compressor.

It has a mix knob, ratio, attack & release controls, as well as input and output gain controls.

The thing that really sets it apart is that it has a gain reduction meter. Way too few comps have this.

Empress and Diamond seem to compete neck and neck, but my opinion is generally that Empress makes the better pedal. In any case I can think of.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X