Page 1 of 3
We all know them. They are the people who have more fat than muscle, yet they look skinny. They are gross and need to either become regular fat people or muscular people (preferably muscular people). You hear it in women all the time; She's 15 pounds under the healthy weight for her height and yet she complains that she needs to lose 15 pounds. The reason? She is not actually skinny, she is skinnyfat, and the solution is not to LOSE weight, but lose FAT and GAIN muscle (and therefore gain weight). You see it in guys all the time; they think that they can rock the shirtless look because they aren't "fat", yet they pop that shirt off and they're a frame of bones with fat hanging off instead of nice sculpted and toned muscle.

This picture sums up the horrors of the skinny fat folk:

(Invalid img)

This guy doesn't look "fat" but he is. This is skinny fat. He needs to hit the gym and get a nice sculpted body like this:

Below we have a true hero who understood his deficiency and took action against it:

The guy is a model for all of us to follow

This woman is the definition of skinny fat. She's the type of woman to complain and say she needs to lose weight (because she looks like she does) but the real solution is work out so she can get a body like this:

Quote by deadsmileyface
what about skinny skinny?

They aren't as bad, but they too should hit the gym and sculpt themselves into statuesque specimens.
how about we all stop giving a shit about pleasing judgmental prickholes like you with the way we look and be just be healthy for ourselves

so you're basically sick of lazy people?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
What if you're skinny-fat and slightly muscular?

Because that's what I am.

I have a great ass tho
ayy lmao
Quote by MinterMan22
how about we all stop giving a shit about pleasing judgmental prickholes like you with the way we look and be just be healthy for ourselves

That's just the thing though. Skinny fat people run the same risk of unhealthiness as conventionally fat people
Quote by MinterMan22

****IN' thank you Mintz

Plus, I couldn't care less about what other dudes look like.
Quote by chookiecookie
What if you're skinny-fat and slightly muscular?

Because that's what I am.

I have a great ass tho

Bearmode:

So which one of those pictures is you?

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
i've always been kinda skinnyfat
but here lately I've been gaining some weight
it'll probably even out once I hit my growthspurt
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti
i've always been kinda skinnyfat
but here lately I've been gaining some weight
it'll probably even out once I hit my growthspurt

Once you hit that growth spurt start hitting that gym.
whoa holy shit

I've been saying your name wrong this entire time

In my head it's been 'macmashack'
Idk why

anyways I'm not changing it now

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
So, you basically think everyone (especially men, since you seem to point them out more, which raises other questions) should look like Tommy Hilfiger models?
canti + exercise = no
I could care less about fitness and if I kept the weight I'd probably just go on some kind of anorexic vegetarian diet
¯\_()_/¯
No **** off I look skinnyfat but I'm super healthy ok my bloodwork is excellent

But I do wanna lose a lot of fat though
cat
Quote by macashmack
They aren't as bad, but they too should hit the gym and sculpt themselves into statuesque specimens.

nah im good, the gym is lame. I'll continue to sit on my ass and eat junk food and remain ten pounds underweight. i dont understand errybodys hard on for "lifting", the only thing i wanna lift is a burger into my mouth
banned
Quote by Dimarzio45
So, you basically think everyone (especially men, since you seem to point them out more, which raises other questions) should look like Tommy Hilfiger models?

Yes
Quote by macashmack
That's just the thing though. Skinny fat people run the same risk of unhealthiness as conventionally fat people

says who? cause all i see in those pictures are normal looking people who you are automatically stigmatizing by saying absolute shit gargling nonsense like
She's the type of woman to complain and say she needs to lose weight (because she looks like she does) but the real solution is work out so she can get a body like this:

all while pushing your own stupid expectations of how they should look when for all you know they can be totally comfortable with themselves.. they certainly don't look unhealthy

tbf small tits with a huge ass triangle shape just ends up looking really awkward
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by MinterMan22
says who? cause all i see in those pictures are normal looking people who you are automatically stigmatizing by saying absolute shit gargling nonsense like
all while pushing your own stupid expectations of how they should look when for all you know they can be totally comfortable with themselves.. they certainly don't look unhealthy

**** that shit. They don't look good and need to fix themselves. If they are comfortable with themselves then they are comfortable being losers, which makes them totally losers and lame and not to be respected. Just because they don't look unhealthy doesn't mean they aren't.

Quote by CaptainCanti
tbf small tits with a huge ass triangle shape just ends up looking really awkward

Small tits and a big ass looks better than no ass and big tits.
the guy in the first picture looks extremely cringe worthy
but not because hes skinnyfat

Quote by macashmack

tbf anything is better than huge watermelon tits
small tits ftw
¯\_()_/¯
Last edited by CaptainCanti at Apr 9, 2014,
There's a couple Fight Club quotes that would be perfect for this...I just can't remember them.

Either way, ts, you're a knob. Grow up, get away from the computer and experience some of the real beauty the world has to offer.
Quote by macashmack

I suppose it kind of depends on which angle you're viewing it from

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I'm so skinny fat right now.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by macashmack
**** that shit. They don't look good and need to fix themselves. If they are comfortable with themselves then they are comfortable being losers, which makes them totally losers and lame and not to be respected. Just because they don't look unhealthy doesn't mean they aren't.

lmao spending a lot of time on the pua forums eh?

Quote by Dimarzio45
There's a couple Fight Club quotes that would be perfect for this...I just can't remember them.

"Self improvement is masturbation."
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm so skinny fat right now.

It's ok, the first step is accepting (something that no one else in this thread is doing). Now all you need to do is hit that gym and soon you'll be looking like a God.

Quote by MinterMan22
lmao spending a lot of time on the pua forums eh?

Naw, BB
i'm kinda skinnyfat and i'm neither proud nor ashamed, **** off
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Big bulky muscles look disgusting.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by MinterMan22

Sounds like a plan to me!

Everyone can go home now; nothing to see here!
Page 1 of 3