Page 1 of 3
My parents are opening one and 4 out of 5 people that showed up today while they were cleaning were white people. My mom was really worried cause they planned on serving super duper mexican food and white people aren't gonna order anything but carne asada shit and that gets old after a while.

What do you guys want??
Cheeseburgers.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
To be honest, I like getting real Mexican stuff. Tamales, empenades (I have no idea if that's how you spell it), real quesidillas, etc. Real Mexican is loads better than Tex-Mex.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
if you're going to bitch about white people, you might as well do it on tumblr like everyone else.
¯\_()_/¯
There was a one I went to weekly and I usually got a chimichanga, even after they took it off menu. The rest of tge food was good but the chimichanga was godly.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Americans don't like real Mexican food.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Burrito
Open burrito (tacos)
Burrito in sauce (tamales)
Baked/fried burrito (empenadas)
Pressed burrito (fajitas)

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I like fajitas, tacos and burritos
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
I like fajitas, tacos and burritos

Okay I'm gonna google what a fajita is but what do you like in your burrito?
Honestly, Margaritas. I'm from a town that's mostly white, and this Mexican Restaurant with textbook mediocre food got really good business because their strong Margaritas. Good food would just be a bonus.
Last edited by The Madcap at Apr 9, 2014,
hot pepper sauce and new amps... and Windows XP support
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by CaptainCanti
if you're going to bitch about white people, you might as well do it on tumblr like everyone else.
tumblr is hella overcrowded with SJWs tho
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Weaponized

beef! I like sour cream, cheese, onions, salad stuff, load it up!
and chimichangas are excellent.

actually....

what you need, ts, is an amp
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Apr 9, 2014,
Quote by Weaponized

For me, as long as it has cheese and sour cream, I'll be delighted.

And beef of course. Maybe chicken. Sometimes refried beens.
Quote by behind_you
tumblr is hella overcrowded with SJWs tho

>implying that ug isn't
¯\_()_/¯
I like pork burrito with sour cream and guacamole and rice and black beans and tomatoes and lettuce and a lot of cheese. I don't eat them too much though.
margaritas is a good call (if you wanna be BYOB, make fresh margarita mix yourself and sell it in a glass and leave room for them to add the booze themselves)

al pastor is AMAZING. marinated pork with chilis and pineapple can do no wrong.

empanadas. all kinds.

sopapillas

make some nice plate dishes though too, not just burritos/tacos/nachos. shit like chile relleno, a nice marinated skirt steak with spiced rice and beans and mexican slaw on the plate

make authentic tortas (sandwiches) with marinated meats

yuca fries
Quote by magnum1117
Americans don't like real Mexican food.

mexicans don't even eat mexican food though
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

yeah, only rich white people and middle class southwestern folk
Just copy the Taco Bell menu.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I live in SoCal and there are great homestyle Mex restaurants on every corner. Guacamole, gotta have my guacamole and margaritas.

Remember the three basic rules of the biz:

1. Keep the place stupid clean and friendly
2. Use only fresh ingredients- made to order. No frozen crap ever.
3. Prepare only food you do well. Don't have a menu with 100 items on it.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Apr 9, 2014,
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Just copy the Taco Bell menu.

we dont have access to the nuclear sludge they use for their meat, we can't compete

also note: white people really like their sour cream

also margaritas are a no because of how expensive alcohol licenses are here vs. we dont want drunks
Quote by theogonia777

Not when the live in the US, which is pretty sad.

EDIT: On topic, Rajas with cheese rule. Also if you plan on playing music in the restaurant try putting mexican rock bands, there is more to mexican music than mariachi

Rock bands like Caifanes, Maná, Zoe, LaRevo, Jaguares.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Last edited by magnum1117 at Apr 9, 2014,
Yo quiero comer las enchildadas y los churros.
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
Just have a mixed menu. Or do all authentic Mexican, but have a Tex-Mex section on the menu.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by The Madcap
Honestly, Margaritas. I'm from a town that's mostly white, and this Mexican Restaurant with textbook mediocre food got really good business because their strong Margaritas. Good food would just be a bonus.

Oh yes, this and quesadillas and tacos and burritos.

Basically if you can get it at tacos bell, make a better version of that (like that's difficult )

Edit: I meant making better quality food than tacos bell is very easy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Apr 9, 2014,
serve real margaritas. i mean like 100% agave tequila and real lime juice, with a salted rim. none of that sour mix BS. maybe even keep a selection for people who want to go straight anejo.

also, you must have some form of super burrito. choice of chicken, beef, or pork. and make it big. i know that i for one don't mind paying a few bucks extra for something that will make me uncomfortably full and gassy for the rest of the day.

and guacamole made in-house with real avocados.

if you have all of these things, you will be what i call an awesome ****ing mexican restaurant.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Page 1 of 3