Haven't seen many new gear days on hear lately
Flipped my timeline and stereo WET (and abandoned respect for the TGP collaborative opinion) along with a couple of others.

Anyway this just rocked up, been waiting 33 days (Cheers USPS)...

What can I say? I have a fair bit of reading to do for the space and ravish...
The POG sounds as great straight outta the box as I expected, although I tried it after fuzz and wasn't that impressed so its staying early in the chain. It seemed to muffle the gain a bit? I was kinda hoping it would boost the signal a bit but it turns out that with the dry level maxed its about the same volume as the bypass level. Still really cool for solos and/or ambient stuff. I had a whammy but could never really gel with the tom morello / jack white solo style and size was annoying.

The space, I went straight to the blackhole setting and am fairly impressed, still need to try it in stereo and up loud, especially the spring setting in my plexi's effects loop. I had a HOF which was really versatile and sounded great but I'm too much of a reverb w h o r e to not try a space. With the WET, I really could not stand the pre-delay, and the fact that there was no way of getting rid of it. Cool pedal but not for me.

Now the ravish, is as expected, an unruly beast. Have barely touched it yet, going to read up and see if I can make some cool sounds. I've always loved sitars since hearing Ravi Shankar but not really keen to get one and figure out how to play it so this seems like the next best thing! Gotta hand it to EHX, they continue to put out some cool shit. Board at present:
Quote by chip46
Dammit, I want a Space.

Curious about that Ravish Sitar too, I've toyed with the idea of getting one, or a real sitar.

Commit a space..!
Its painful how painfully expensive Space's still are.. (In aus anyway).
I sold enough shit to justify it I guess, hell I even sold an old wooden desk I had, along with my ps2 and original xbox . Also have a close look at how ridiculously difficult it looks to play sitar...
Well I wouldn't get an actual sitar, but they make electric sitars that just have a 6 string standard neck component and the higher "drone" strings on a separate portion of the instrument.

Space prices seem pretty stable here, looks like they're still sitting around $400 and up. I got my Pitchfactor for $280 though, so eventually I'm hoping I'll find one for a decent price.
That evil dead pedal is fantastic!
Quote by Trowzaa
Why do you and your mates all drive old vehicles?
Please say you've got mates with old ambulances and fire engines too. That'd be brilliant.
Hngd
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Your pedalboard is extremely desirable. Do you have dog(s) at your house? An alarm, and/or guns, maybe?

HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by ambler3
HNGD! Always have been curious about the sitars. Sounds clip at some point?

Sure thing, soon as I figure out how to do good sounds with it
And Linkerman, in actual fact I have none of those things but I do live in a decent neighbourhood (touch wood) and one of my housemates is almost always at home thankfully. I certainly worry though.. pedalboards are such a dense concentration of our hard earned funds, it wouldn't take much for ~$2-3k worth of gear to just vanish. I wonder if that crazy Joab guy has insurance on his.. http://www.guitargear.net.au/discussion/index.php?topic=38821.0
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by 7thString
I certainly worry though.. pedalboards are such a dense concentration of our hard earned funds, it wouldn't take much for ~$2-3k worth of gear to just vanish.

Yep. Every time I play a gig, it's about the pedalboard that I worry the most, not the guitars.

And I don't even have nothing especially expensive, but as a whole they amount to a considerable value; and a couple of pedals were a bit difficult to get (like importing the Signa Drive and the Deus Ex Machina).
Plus my Dr. Boogey distortion pedal was built by a friend who nowadays don't have much free time for those projects (so it would be hard for him to make me another), I designed its enclosure to look as similar as possible to the front panel of a Triple Recto, and I biased it myself, to my own taste, so it's an absolutely unique pedal.

Quote by 7thString
I wonder if that crazy Joab guy has insurance on his.. http://www.guitargear.net.au/discussion/index.php?topic=38821.0

Jesus. Christ. In. Heaven. That guy is insane.

Why do i get the feeling that his pedalboard cost him roughly the same as the cost of an used Porsche 911?
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112