My Ampeg GVT52 is missing 1 jack chrome nut and 9 black plastic washers from the back panel.
I sent it to a tech a while ago to repair an overvoltage issue, and when he sent it back to me it was missing these parts:

The tech says he can't find them anywhere at his workspace. He already contacted the local Ampeg distributor, but they don't have these parts.
I contacted Ampeg (Loud Technologies) directly, and they can't sell me those parts directly, it has to be through their local distributors. But they pointed me in the right direction to find the parts.

I think i found them: http://angela.com/marshallchromenutandblackplasticwasherfor60sandreissuejacks.aspx
but unfortunately they're out of stock.

They seem to be pretty standard, plus it looks like Ampeg used on the GVT the same nuts and washers as old Marshall amps.

Does anyone know where i can find those parts, preferably an european online store so that i can order them and have them shipped to Portugal?
Thank you for your help.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Man you gotta get a better tech. That's just awful.

Anyway it looks like they're Cliff brand jacks. Have a look on their website, they may sell replacements. If not maybe email them and see if they'll send you a few. If that fails too then you may have to just buy new jacks and use the nuts from them, which would be annoying and expensive. If so, send the bill to the tech.
Quote by Telecaster7
Man you gotta get a better tech. That's just awful.

Already did!
His repairs were ineffective, so I got a better tech company to repair the amp.

Quote by Telecaster7
(...) send the bill to the tech.

I will send him the bill. Not only he lost the parts, but he's unable to find them. Such incompetence...

Thank you for the help, I'll e-mail them since I can't find the spare nuts and washers on the website.
But if you or anyone else knows of a different place to get them, please let me know!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112