Keep in mind this is an instrumental demo, the mixing is pretty bad as I did it myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTV8Svzz6Bc

I also need someone to do the vocals (lyrics and melody are written), so if you're interested, hit me up!

Thank you for watching guys, and don't forget to like, comment, share, and subscribe if you enjoy my videos!
Last edited by VíctorG at Apr 13, 2014,
Hey VictorG!

Randomly I just found out that I hadn't C4C'ed you on this one. Don't know much about metal, but it sounds like you've got quite a dynamic track here. I realize this is a demo, but the drums are quite flat - I'm assuming they aren't live? They sound a bit muted as well. The break around 1:35 sounds like something we'd play as well, and it's always nice to hear something familiar. Makes the next "drop" (what is it called?) sound much better instead of just being head on throughout the whole track.

Ending is beautiful. I don't have a metal voice by ANY means, but I think it would be a fun challenge for me to put some vocals on this. I might try it if I get the time just for the heck of it.
Hey man - liked the solo - it had a really nice tone to it.

With the right vocals added and some mix adjustments I think this good be a really good song.

Cheers