I'm trying to get a new guitar but I'm indecisive as to which is better for me. I'm either getting a Schecter Damien Elite-6 or a Schecter Solo-6 Limited Edition. They both have Mahogany bodies w/ maple necks, tune o matic bridges and grover tuners.

I'm not very guitar smart as I've only been playing for around 9 months, so is there any difference between these guitars besides the body?
The Damien Elite appears to have EMG active pickups and the Solo 6 has passive pickups. Read up on the pros and cons of each. The basic difference is the EMGs have more output and are more "metal" but a lot of people think they sound really compressed and thin, even ice picky to a point. The passives won't have as much output, but are more dynamically stable and less compressed, so you have more dynamics.

Also, the EMGs require a 9v battery to be powered, so you have to change the battery occasionally.

If you can, try both and decide.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I'm sorry I should have specified that these guitars' that I'm looking at in specific both have EMG 81/85's.
Does this mean that there isn't any big difference between them?
Sure, they will definitely feel different to play, which can affect the way you play it and therefore your sound.

Again, try both out to be sure which one you like better.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Aside from the body shape the Damien is a bolt on neck and the Solo-6 is a set neck. The differences will mostly be ergonomic and feel. They'll both sound similar.
2002 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2014 Fender Strat (American Nitro Honeyburst)
2003 Ibanez Acoustic
Digitech RP500
Blackstar HT5R