Page 1 of 2
Me and my crew are trying to make a naruto movie on a James Cameron budget.

Before we can do that, we need more chakra, WE NEED MORE FORCES.

In the beginning and end of the video you will notice there is an eternal tsukuyomi, the moon's eye plan will be funneled and supported using genjutsus of the highest caliber.

Share, we must share and spread the word!! FACEBOOK, TWITTER, REDDIT, 4CHAN, LIVELEAKS, EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER MUST BE USED TO COMPLETE THE MOON'S EYE PLAN (greatest naruto movie along with other great mangas)

LEND US YOUR STRENGTH, SPREAD OUR VIDEO TO THE FAR REACHES OF THE EARTH. FROM KONOHA TO AUSTRALIA, ALERT EVERY NARUTO/MANGA FAN TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITIES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0645dlKsM9A
Last edited by kmader2 at Apr 11, 2014,
lmfao

Cringe doesn't even begin to describe it.

EDIT: The video is the crap rap song from their other thread.
Last edited by Malchius at Apr 10, 2014,
Lol it wont happen

And even if it did it would flop like that shitty dragon ball z movie
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
A naruto/dbz crossover would make a new level of cringe.

The suicide cringe.

Someone, make this a thing
ayy lmao
one of the best threads we've had in a while
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Lyrics are terrible, lip doesn't sync with the audio in different parts of the video.

Also, 1:37 - white people
Naroooto?

Bahhhhhh!

Edit- Do whatever makes you happy, ts.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Apr 10, 2014,
Quote by kmader2
Me and my crew are trying to make a naruto movie on a James Cameron budget.

Before we can do that, we need more chakra, WE NEED MORE FORCES.

In the beginning and end of the video you will notice there is an eternal tsukuyomi, the moon's eye plan will be funneled and supported using genjutsus of the highest caliber.

Share, we must share and spread the word!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0645dlKsM9A

lol this video is like an even shittier version of GBE
luckily there are no cliches or predictable stereotypes in the video. Really "fresh"
i predict nothing but fortune and fame in your future.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
make it a trilogy

naruone
naruto
naruthree
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
make it a trilogy

naruone
naruto
naruthree
SPOILER ALERT! He becomes hokage by the third movie.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
We've studied and researched and done experiments like that of one of the three legendary sanin Orochimaru Sama. This must go viral, this will go viral. The reddit jutsu will be used tomorrow.
Quote by kmader2
We've studied and researched and done experiments like that of one of the three legendary sanin Orochimaru Sama. This must go viral, this will go viral. The reddit jutsu will be used tomorrow.

smh
Quote by kmader2

lmfao

Quote by Godsmack_IV
you know what would make it a really good movie. if it didnt have naruto. the guys like the jarjar binks of his own series.

Hah, we'll keep that in mind. We're trying to accumulate enough wealth through fame so we can go into movie production, and create the greatest high budget naruto movie, along with other manga, correctly. I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm sick of low budget, low quality, not good dbz, naruto movies
Last edited by kmader2 at Apr 11, 2014,
Quote by kmader2
Lol. We're trying to accumulate enough wealth through fame so we can go into movie production, and create the greatest high budget naruto movie, along with other manga, correctly. I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm sick of low budget, low quality, not good dbz, naruto movies

personally I'm sick of the degradation of women, but whatever is cool with you I guess

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by kmader2
Lol. We're trying to accumulate enough wealth through fame so we can go into movie production, and create the greatest high budget naruto movie, along with other manga, correctly. I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm sick of low budget, low quality, not good dbz, naruto movies

srs tho lol
Quote by Thrashtastic15
srs tho lol

Yeah, we're actually dead serious. We have the jutsus to obtain millions of views, especially if the reddit jutsu works out tomorrow. But for now, we need everyone's help, everyone and as many person's chakra to spread the video, and thus, spreading the moon's eye plan to the far reaches of the planet so we can complete the moon's eye plan.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
lol

The world will know what true power is.
why do you like something as sexist as Naruto, you should be ashamed of yourself
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by kmader2
Yeah, we're actually dead serious. We have the jutsus to obtain millions of views, especially if the reddit jutsu works out tomorrow. But for now, we need everyone's help, everyone and as many person's chakra to spread the video, and thus, spreading the moon's eye plan to the far reaches of the planet so we can complete the moon's eye plan.

lmfao

--------------------------------------------->

Cringe thread is that way bro.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Coolin' by the locker and gettin' kind of funky
Me and my crew we're drinking brass monkey.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Well I'm sold. I'm going to go out and degrade every woman I can find until they donate all of their money to your movie.
Quote by snipelfritz
Coolin' by the locker and gettin' kind of funky
Me and my crew we're drinking brass monkey.

loooooool
Quote by DardySon
Well I'm sold. I'm going to go out and degrade every woman I can find until they donate all of their money to your movie.

......excellent....
Quote by Telecaster7
What are all those words you made me look at?

What do you mean?
Page 1 of 2