I've got a boss ns2 and I'm not quite sure how to set it up with what I have. My 2 goals are stop noise from my preamp using my effects loop on a bugera a 333xl and stop the noise from my ts9 and guitar signal. The thing is I use delay and modulation in my effects loop already.
How would I go about setting it up to stop both?

My pedals are
Whammy
Wah
Tuner
Ts9

The effects loop had
Chorus
Delay
Tremolo

Where can I put my NS2?
In the fx loop.
At the beginning I'd say, though maybe your mod pedals are noisy so you'd have to put it after the trem.
Or, again, you could use the 4 cables method.
Google images is more axplanatory about that that I'll ever be about that.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
+1 on the x pattern thing
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?