Poll: Would you date a Transgender person ?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you date a Transgender person ?
Yes, I would date someone who is pre-op.
10 7%
Yes, I would date some who is post-op.
18 12%
I would date someone who is pre- or post-op
16 10%
I wouldn't date a transgender person at all.
109 71%
Voters: 153.
Page 1 of 6
You can't ask those questions and not give your own answer
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
What's a post-op transgender person? Did they get their tonsils out or something?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
yeah probably if they were hot
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
the past is the past baby
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
i would bang a pre-op female because i don't give a shit what gender people assign themselves in their heads. i would not bang a post-op ex-female.

and i would not be willing to date one because it would be unfair to get involved in a relationship knowing that i wouldn't be down to stick around after their surgery.

i don't judge anyone who truly feels they need to change their outsides to match their insides. it's everyone's prerogative to look how they want (public nudity being a separate issue) but i don't believe our personalities and identities are gender specific, and i don't think turning your dick into a partially functional vag makes you a woman.
First of all, I should point out the difference between transgender and transexual. I've hooked up with a transgender person before. They were physically female (naturally), but they identified as both male and female of gender. Transexual is when you are anatomically born of one sex, but want to have the anatomy of the opposing sex, often through hormone pills and surgeries, etc.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I see no reason why not, I'm attracted to who I'm attracted to.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I don't know.

I've seen a few transwomen I found somewhat attractive, but I'm not sure if that would work in a long term sense.

I wouldn't know until I tried I guess.
if it originally was a woman it can use it's mouth yes.. but that's as far as i would go.. and only if it hasn't grown facial hair ofcourse
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by vince1991
it

nice.

you twat.

ot: yes, post-op female. I have a penis, she has a vagina, its all good.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
nice.

you twat.

ot: yes, post-op female. I have a penis, she has a vagina, its all good.

well.. how exactly does one adress something that isn't a true male nor female? please tell me. i'm anxious to know. dissolve my confusion in your rivers of knowledge jizzbreath
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
this is such a you question lol

Quote by vince1991
well.. how exactly does one adress something that isn't a true male nor female? please tell me. i'm anxious to know. dissolve my confusion in your rivers of knowledge jizzbreath

Singular They is usually fine unless about a specific person. Far preferable to "it" at least.
Quote by vince1991

you address them with what they identify with like any decent human would

Quote by vince1991

You identify them how they choose to be identified, it's not difficult. Female identifies as Male? It's courtesy to identify them as Male, as that how they self identify, and vice versa.

But based on your posts, I guess it shouldn't be expected that you could figure that out.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

ok great. so hypothetically speaking, let's say i have a goldfish that pretends to be a cow. should i go milk it now and throw a few pounds of freshly mown grass into it's bowl?

HMMMM?????
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Last edited by vince1991 at Apr 11, 2014,
I want to have lots of kids so I would feel weird about starting anything serious with someone who is infertile.

Short term: maybe. I'll decide when I'm actually in that situation
cat
Quote by captaincrunk
sure, a "vagina"

...semantics
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by vince1991
ok great. so hypothetically speaking, let's say i have a goldfish that pretends to be a cow. should i go milk it now and throw a few pounds of freshly mown grass into it's bowl?

HMMMM?????

someone else wanna take this one? it's not worth the banter imo

Quote by vince1991

HMMMM?????

no because it would die. Calling someone by their preferred pronoun isn't going to hurt anyone.
cat
Quote by vince1991

HMMMM?????

I would explain to you why you're wrong, but the fact you so wildly missed such a simply-explained point suggests that'd be a waste of both your time and my own.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by vince1991
the pit changed in the years i have been gone

What, you mean 3 year max?

No, not really.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by guitarxo
no because it would die. Calling someone by their preferred pronoun isn't going to hurt anyone.

pfft, **** yeah it will. my moral outrage pains me greatly. like whenever i see them fags kissin' out in the street, or men wearin' speedos, or tofu.
Quote by progdude93
pfft, **** yeah it will. my moral outrage pains me greatly. like whenever i see them fags kissin' out in the street, or men wearin' speedos, or tofu.

it's ok I will massage your morals so they feel better 👍
cat
i am a cisgendered male who wears speedos at the beach get at me

#groundbreaking #progressive #squats

Quote by metacarpi
What, you mean 3 year max?

No, not really.

2 years. and yes it has. it's like this place had a make-over by Carson Kressley for ****s sake.
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Last edited by vince1991 at Apr 11, 2014,
Quote by MinterMan22
i am a cisgendered male who wears speedos at the beach get at me

#groundbreaking #progressive #squats

#2progressive4me

#drinkingspeedotears
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54