Hello everybody!!!

I have a orange tiny terror and a fender bassman combo that i would like to use both at the same time. Is it okay if i use a speaker out on the tiny terror head to plug into the input of my fender bassman? I don't want to use a splitter cable or a a/b switch. I'd like to get the tiny terror sound with the bassmans volume and 4x10s.... How can I guys???
That is NOT a good idea. If youre talking about what I think you're talking about you may blow something up.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Sell everything and buy a real Orange. ie a big one.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
You will mess up the Fender very quickly.

It's not safe to even think about.

The only way amps can be run in such a way is if you did some fx loop shenanigans. And neither of these amps have a loop.

The only way you can "get the tiny terror sound and use the bassman volume" is to throw a mic in front of the Tiny Terror and plug the mic straight into the Bassman. I wouldn't recommend this in any way.
Last edited by cheesefries at Apr 11, 2014,
Thanks for the help guys!!! I know I need a ad30 or even a or120 =) I guess i will have to run a aby or get some other type of device to split the signal properly... but what?
Quote by mike992065
Is it okay if i use a speaker out on the tiny terror head to plug into the input of my fender bassman?

no, don't do that. it breaks things

Quote by mike992065
I don't want to use a splitter cable or a a/b switch. I'd like to get the tiny terror sound with the bassmans volume and 4x10s.... How can I guys???

it doesn't work that way. if you have a bassman combo and a TT head and you want to play both at the same time then you will need to do something or buy something.

personally, i'd just buy a 1x12 cab for the TT and 'jump' the input of the bassman over to the TT.

Quote by mike992065
I guess i will have to run a aby or get some other type of device to split the signal properly... but what?

there is a million solutions to your problem. alright, maybe really about a dozen solutions.

the solution that is the closest to you original intent would be to get a radial switcher (the headbone). it is a pedal that safely allows you to share a cab between two heads (one or the other, doesn't allow both at the same time)

http://www.tonebone.com/headbone.php

if you want to use both at the same time, then you'll need stereo cabinet capabilities or another cabinet.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I do have a 1x12. Do I just jump input to input and plug the guitar into the bassman? Thanks for your information... and links! First time I have had 2 amps to try this type of stuff haha
That will run both at the same time. If you want to switch between the two you will need an ABY box.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification