Um i'm very stressed about this situation right now. My guitar came with a FR already installed and worked great, but recently(today) my younger brother dropped my guitar, and around the area that hold the left stud(the thingy screw that one uses to raise the bridge), so i proceeded to remove the bridge and install my backup FR bridge. Ok so heres the problem, i don't know how to re-install it. I've been figting with the springs and the studs for a while xD, so can anyone help me. Btw i haven't attached any strings yet and both were licensed.
Quote by chookiecookie
Go penis them

hard
If you're referring to just re-installing it, you'll need something straight to block it, so that the floyd remains level with the body the entire time. From there, place it into the pivots and block it so that it's flush. The exact same way you would when restringing it.

From there, loosen the screws holding the claw until it's as far as it'll go without falling out. Install the springs and then re-tighten the claw back to it's previous location. Add your strings and you should be fine.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by megano28
If you're referring to just re-installing it, you'll need something straight to block it, so that the floyd remains level with the body the entire time. From there, place it into the pivots and block it so that it's flush. The exact same way you would when restringing it.

From there, loosen the screws holding the claw until it's as far as it'll go without falling out. Install the springs and then re-tighten the claw back to it's previous location. Add your strings and you should be fine.

Thank you sir, that was exactly what i needed to do, i actually thought about it, but decided to get some advice from the web.
Quote by chookiecookie
Go penis them

hard