He said that he's pretty good. He then told me that he plays a Starcaster out of a Line 6 spider. Should I even bother starting this band?

Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I just had this same problem with a buddy of mine. He's plays a cort through an 80s peavey solid state and said he's pretty good. I know for a fact he hasn't played longer than a year.

I'll do it if you do it man.
Quote by TheStig1214

This was my reaction too. I admit it.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by cheesefries
I just had this same problem with a buddy of mine. He's plays a cort through an 80s peavey solid state and said he's pretty good. I know for a fact he hasn't played longer than a year.

I'll do it if you do it man.

Yeah, let's get rid of them.
if you put an Invader Pickup in that starcaster playing through a line 6 that is the trifecta of AWESOME!
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by dspellman
Tell him yes, as long as it's a Beiber/Jonas Bros tribute band.

I told him I wanted to start off doing some cover songs from heavy metal bands, and he was like, "Dude my Starcaster is perfect for that."
This is worrisome...
Gear:
Jackson Dinky (JB+59) > TC Polytune Noir > TS808 clone > DOD 250 > Modded RAT > CH-1 > GE-7 > TC Flashback > Plexi Clone
Do you have any better prospects? Get together and make some noise.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.