I drain it
10 20%
I sometimes drain, sometimes drink
7 14%
**** ramen seriously
7 14%
Voters: 51.
Page 1 of 2
I personally eat ramen with a spoon so I can drink the broth throughout, but am the only person I know who does this.

Everyone else either eats the noodles and drinks the broth after, or drains the broth and just eats the noodles.

What do you do UG? Got any hot ramen stories? I like putting hot sauce and lime in my ramen
Pot Noodle

Drink it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I drink the broth at the end, although sometimes I get the kind that you prepare the sauce in the bowl, then drain the water out from the noodles and mix them with the sauce. Those ones are ace although since I heard that brand uses palm oil, killing forests and orangutans I tend not to get them so much.

I do miss them though
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
I drained the water out of mine. Don't eat that cheap stuff anymore though it always gave me neon green liquid diarrhea.
I cook a couple eggs into it, drain it, add the flavor pocket, sesame oil, and hot sauce, and then throw a can of chicken or roast beef on top if I have it.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I cook a couple eggs into it, drain it, add the flavor pocket, sesame oil, and hot sauce, and then throw a can of chicken or roast beef on top if I have it.

Solid plan, I'd put the flavoring into the water I cook the noodles in though so the noodles absorb the seasoning before straining.
Quote by Wormholes
I drained the water out of mine. Don't eat that cheap stuff anymore though it always gave me neon green liquid diarrhea.

That's what this stuff did to me:

I got a warning the last time I brought it up.

I don't understand you people eating noodles with a spoon and having cans of chicken. I eat the noodles and put the broth in a brining barrel.
Iunno, I don't think we have ramen here.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
ya of course

Always drink it

Don't know why someone would use a spoon tho
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
There wouldn't be broth if it wasn't supposed to be drank.

If you don't drink it you're not following the directions correctly. Not the directions on the back of the packet, but the directions on how to be do things right.
Drink it, but I only use about half the seasoning packet to avoid going into salt induced coma.
I personally strain the water before adding the seasoning, leaving just enough to leave the noodles moist.
eat the noodles, then drink the broth
if theres more than just noodles in it I'll eat the noodles, then eat whatevers left whilst drinking the broth
¯\_()_/¯
i leave all of the broth if it's instant. if i'm having "real" ramen in a restaurant i drink some of it so people around me don't go bananas.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Strain it then add the flavouring to the noodles so that they have maximum flavour instead of the majority being in the water.
I try not to get my daily sodium intake all at once, so... I hate to say it, but **** ramen, seriously.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by MakinLattes
That's what this stuff did to me:

I got a warning the last time I brought it up.
ew
ggg1 ggg3

tbh I should probably eat it since I have low blood pressure so need to eat more sodium. but I really don't like the taste of any type of instant noodles, obviously real ramen is way better. But I don't drink the broth in that either.
cat
I drank some like half an hour ago. Bowl is still sitting right here.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by azrael667
I don't eat instant ramen at all because I don't want to die.

You're still going to die.
wtf?! I always drink it. Eat some noodles, drink some broth, rinse and repeat. You guys are some wasteful bastards.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

people that drain ramen should kill themselves
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I get my noodles from Lidil for 18p. Pop in the sachet, spicy chicken, loads of veg and tons of water. Then drink the remainder and by golly it tastes great.
Am I the only one that just eats the ramen dry and uncooked?

I think I should re-evaluate my life
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Sometimes I drain, sometimes I drink.

If I drain it, I'll mix in some of the flavoring(beef) and throw in some scrambled eggs. Maybe some Frank's Red Hot.
Page 1 of 2