please share

Edit: I am not excited about anything atm
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 12, 2014,
fútbol
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'm going to see a Twins - Royals game today. They both suck and it's raining so it should be fun.
Justice

--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
not really anything anymore. that sounds depressing but idk i haven't really been worrying about anything either and it's nice

livin in the now
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I was excited to be going to New Zealand's south island this weekend but that's not happening
The friend I was going with backed out because she thinks we would argue the entire time. We don't even argue. She's just been treating me second rate and now I don't have any plans for semester break.
The holidays. Starts next week.

It won't be much of a holiday given that I have a test and assignment soon after it finishes, but I'll still be able to afford a few days to myself. I can finally turn off my alarm.
The ŠVIC music festival in July. Three days of sports, substance abuse, great* music and friends/women - all of this accessible within inebriated-crawling distance of our tent.

*May not be universally true for everyone

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Apr 12, 2014,
starting my job

new school

baseball starting

game of thrones

summer in general
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I dropped off a resume at a golf course so hopefully I get a call back. Free food at the country club and free golfing all spring and summer sounds good to me
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
not really anything anymore. that sounds depressing but idk i haven't really been worrying about anything either and it's nice

livin in the now

no wait

smash brothers
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
oh yea, definitely smash bros

can't wait for it to consume my life
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Apr 12, 2014,
- Hot date next week
- Finishing and presenting a paper for an international conference I'm attending
- Warmer and sunnier days
- A new jacket I spotted
- Bunch of upcoming activities
- Summer
- Got sweet new shoes
- Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Top Gear
- Working on my thesis
- Moneyz
- Getting my driver's license this summer

And loads more. Life's good.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm almost done my first year of uni and a week after I get home, I'm traveling to NYC to see Tesseract/Cloudkicker/Intronaut, so that's pretty awesome.
I got my first job done and positive feedback for it on Odesk. So I expect more success down the line as a commercial artist.

I'm excited about VR for gaming.

Mario Kart 8.
1. Finishing college (I am really unsure if I'll do well enough in my exams to get into uni this year, but if I do then I cannot ****ing wait)

2. Moving out (Again, this is dependent on me getting into uni)

3. Remaining year of football, been a shit year for Arsenal overall but always exciting no matter who you support.

4. Game of Thrones, read the books so already know whats gonna happen but I really enjoy peoples reactions and I can say that S4 will make people freak out

5. Sisters Wedding.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I'm working on getting an actual job. It's more just an exciting feeling, although I'm not looking forward to my life changing really fast. I enjoy being able to go to uni and just be a lazy shit all day.
Hell yeah I got a 6/10 in physics.
I mean it's not great or anything, though I though I was gonna get a 4 or something, so I'm pretty happy.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Going to the Giants game on Tuesday. This sweet cut I'm on to get shredded for summer. Summer break.
- I got an opportunity to study in English university so I'm pretty exited moving abroad.

- My year lasting military service is coming to an end in 2 months!!

- Next weekend I'm going to a ferry to Stockholm with a group of fiends I haven't seen for several months!

- I discovered the greatness of the White Album by The Beatles.

- Snow melting. Summer coming!
Last edited by Wot's... Uh at Apr 12, 2014,
Summer is coming, nothing good can happen during summer. I have some comedy stuff lined up next week though hopefully I'll do well. More nervous than excited I think.

But yeah, no friends and no prospects right now. A family friend is distributing this thing here and he wants me to go halfsies with him so that might turn out well.

Generally life is boring though. And depressing. And seriously not worth the effort. And I haven't had a drink in ages and this feels terrible.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Apr 12, 2014,
Nice weather and skateboarding.

Going back to work after a winter-long vacation.

That's about it for now.
Quote by guitarxo
please share

Edit: I am not excited about anything atm

Well that was anticlimactic.

But neither am I, so.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
  • Starting uni this fall
  • Finishing a mixtape I've been working on with a few friends
  • Upcoming jazz festivals
  • Getting new gear
  • Jmblya, a music festival
New assassins creed games and movie
New pokemon games
Moving out
Future guitars and gear
Dying alone
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
baseball season is still young, me and a friend are gonna watch a bunch of horror movies pretty soon, and im seeing soundgarden/nine inch nails in july
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Apr 12, 2014,
Page 1 of 3