So yeah, anyone know any sweet pedals for making some loud screeching noises and twists and turns? The only thing that comes to my mind is a ringmod with expression pedal?
Decepticons everywhere, decepticons everywhere.
The best way of doing that would be exaggeratedly raising the gain and the volume.
Then you just face the cab and do stuff like screeching and so on.

I think fender makes a feedback simulator though.
I've only tried the digital effect which the thing should have onboard and it's nice indeed, so have a look at that maybe.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Has anyone tried a feedback simulator? I've never tried one but it does kinda sound like fun if they work well. I think Boss makes one as well.

SD1, DS1, ram's head big muff or stacked fuzz all do the trick for me when I want a lotta feedback to use. Take any (or all), dime 'em and slow dance with your amp while your playing. Thats always a good time.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
They sorta work but they are no substitute for the real thing. With real feedback you can move it around and control it, a feedback pedal just does what it does.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification