Page 1 of 2
Inspired by the RHCP torture chamber article, what song do you think would be hell for captives? What would you play on loop to make someone's brain melt?

I'd pick Tubthumping - Chumbawamba without the chorus
Last edited by Miltam at Apr 13, 2014,
Any Metal.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I love Tubthumping
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

NIN - The Downward Spiral

Or Broken

They've actually been used for torture by the USA, along with RATM and other rock music. Trent Reznor sez he's not very comfortable with that.
Some lo-fi black metal would probably be good music for torture.

But then, I find listening to any black metal pretty close to torture.
I have nothing important to say
Any kind of electronic music. Top 3 would be cheesy happy hardcore, popular dubstep/drum'n'bass and anything termed 'minimalist'.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
If I was a torturer, I would listen to Lil Wayne. His music really makes me wanna hurt somebody.
Quote by EpiExplorer
Any kind of electronic music. Top 3 would be cheesy happy hardcore, popular dubstep/drum'n'bass and anything termed 'minimalist'.

I would rather listen to Black Sun Empire than to Behold The Archtopus. And I think there's a pretty big chance you do to...
Quote by vocoderboy
something unquantized looped

With the loop starting very slightly into the first transient so there's a click every time it loops.

This happens on my driving theory dvd. Not cool.
Well I would choose 1 of two songs. For complete and total ear ****ery and brain meltage I'd go with the theme from the Sega Mega Drive game "Crazy Bus" (yes, this is a real thing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC0cvwnG0Ik

my second choice, for some good mind ****age would be Buckethead's Advance to the summit (though buckethead would be some good torture)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0VgSKRpxTg
The song the tortured person likes the most.

Any song would drive you nuts if it was on repeat, so why not make them grow to hate something they like?
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by MaXiMuse
I would rather listen to Black Sun Empire than to Behold The Archtopus. And I think there's a pretty big chance you do to...

If I had the choice to, most probably neither, rofl. Also thought you said Black Sun Aeon, who I defs would listen to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY4KzKYP1jU
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Cardbored
"Goodbye" by that Indian kid called Danny.

You mean D4nny
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Something under Mathcore. Like, Dillinger Escape Plan.
Absolutely love that band but I can definitely see a horrific impact on a lot of people.
Quote by Nero Galon
You mean D4nny

Yeah my bad. Didn't bother to look it up and just went with what little memory I had of it
Threnody to the victims of Hiroshima. Just listening to it once should bring chills down anyone's spine.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I've never heard any lil wayne songs but I'd have to agree with lil wayne
Last edited by Nanobotter at Apr 13, 2014,
Quote by SMH07
Any Metal.

yes

Anything that growls must also be considered a wounded animal, and should be put down.

Might as well save them and ourselves the misery.
There's only one boss I listen to, and that's why I'm unemployed.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Last edited by Zombee at Apr 13, 2014,
Well back in the late 1980s or early 1990s, Manual Noriega was holding out in the Panamanian embassy. The U.S. Army had to get him to leave so that they could arrest him. To do that, they had to torture the poor guy and prevent him from getting any sleep or rest of any sorts.

So the U.S. Army decided to play Guns N Roses "Welcome to the Jungle" over and over again through big huge loudspeakers.

They got "their man."

ron666
Page 1 of 2