He was streaming LoL the other day so I automatically think he's gonna be one of those raging teenagers who scream at everyone. He's got that face.

edit: Skipped to about 10 different times in that video and he was completely silent each time. 0/10, would not watch.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

maybe he'll do a lets play of the walking dead game by telltale and realize how shit the show he was in is in comparison
ggg1 ggg3

He did a let's play with some of the Roosterteeth/Achievement Hunter guys - I think they played a Minecraft PC mod that made the game play like Left 4 Dead (I could be mistaken - but I'm pretty sure they filmed something via Minecraft together...)

The only reason I watched that was for the RT/AH guys... they are actually entertaining.
I don't get why people would just want to sit and watch a video of someone else playing through a game.
Last edited by Thrill-house at Apr 13, 2014,
Quote by Thrill-house
I don't why people would just want to sit and watch a video of someone else playing through a game.

lol "someone else"

I think you mean to say "sit and watch international television phenomenon and worldwide treasure Chandler Riggs, who has captured the hearts of millions with his brutally honest and genuine portrayal of a young boy surviving in a zombie apocalypse, while maintaining the complex dynamics between a father and a son who are forced to address their differences in these trying times, playing through a game."
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
lol "someone else"

I think you mean to say "sit and watch international television phenomenon and worldwide treasure Chandler Riggs, who has captured the hearts of millions with his brutally honest and genuine portrayal of a young boy surviving in a zombie apocalypse, while maintaining the complex dynamics between a father and a son who are forced to address their differences in these trying times, playing through a game."

Oh wait, are you serious?
Quote by Thrill-house
I don't why people would just want to sit and watch a video of someone else playing through a game.

People don't own every system nor is it possible to purchase every game. Perhaps they enjoy video games and want to see something they missed when playing through the game. Maybe that person lacks the talent to play the game to the fullest extent and wants to see it played by someone far more talented (reason for EVO, fighting game championships).
Quote by Thrill-house

this and like 98% of the people doing them are unbearable.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Thrill-house

It's a pretty good way of finding new game releases and seeing if it's quality of not and even seeing someone else's perspective. It's not for everyone. Some people find sports as trying to get a ball into a hole. In this case, some dude sitting on a computer.
*Coral

Quote by KingChris90
I hate Carl, hes such a little bitch. I hope he gets eaten.

It sucks because comicbook Carl is so much better.
Quote by Thrill-house

Yep.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Thrill-house

Agreed. It's almost as stupid as watching someone play a sport.
Carl from the walking dead is a little ******
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Thrill-house
I don't get why people would just want to sit and watch a video of someone else playing through a game.

Ummm.... Sports broadcasts? Could anyone not be out playing sports themselves?

But really it's a culture thing - especially when *some* of the game-casters are actually entertaining, which is entirely a matter of opinion. For instance, many, many, many people like PewDiePie - he has 25,000,000 Youtube subscribers, the most subscribed channel on Youtube.
Quote by Macheeoo
Ummm.... Sports broadcasts? Could anyone not be out playing sports themselves?

But really it's a culture thing - especially when *some* of the game-casters are actually entertaining, which is entirely a matter of opinion. For instance, many, many, many people like PewDiePie - he has 25,000,000 Youtube subscribers, the most subscribed channel on Youtube.

Ok, but like 99% of them are just incredibly annoying and poorly done. Also, going out and playing sports with a group of people is pretty different from playing a video game by yourself.