Page 1 of 3
Better than Dave Mustaine playing Vivaldi.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Random3
Because he isn't a guitarist. He is a nobody who ended up on stage for some reason, and then decided to hold a guitar.

sounds like every famous guitarist ever tbh

you can definitely watch his hand doing the hammer ons move to lower notes while the notes coming out of the speakers keep getting higher there are the end >.>
Quote by MinterMan22
sounds like every famous guitarist ever tbh

no way man

john patruchi and joe satreni and steve vi have waaay more talent than any famous "musician" poser that doesn't play a real instrument like guitar

and by play i mean they have to shred

don't worry random i got your back
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Random3
Because he isn't a guitarist. He is a nobody who ended up on stage for some reason, and then decided to hold a guitar.

Lil Wayne is a pretty well-respected rapper, which is why he ended up on stage.
Quote by daytripper75
People still care about him playing guitar? Is this 2010?

Seriously that's what I was thinking
Quote by daytripper75
People still care about him playing guitar? Is this 2010?

no this is patrick
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by KeepOnRotting

Respect is going a bit far
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
That's not him playing whoever playing is doing 1 thing and his doing another the hole time
But no one cares cause his lil Wayne and not 1 of his fans have a life
Quote by tchesher
That's not him playing whoever playing is doing 1 thing and his doing another the hole time

post of the year candidate

This thread gave me 6 simultaneous erections.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by tchesher

Quote by MinterMan22
post of the year candidate

i second this
Quote by theogonia777
no way man

john patruchi and joe satreni and steve vi have waaay more talent than any famous "musician" poser that doesn't play a real instrument like guitar

and by play i mean they have to shred

don't worry random i got your back

I don't even understand why you post these comments. Clearly you are trying to infer something but I can't quite figure out what.

Quote by KeepOnRotting

I was under the impression he was a well-known clown, respected isn't the word I would use. What I meant by my comment is that clearly he isn't a guitarist but he decided to hold one onstage and then make noises with it, despite having no idea how to play it. Personally, I do not consider holding a guitar and having it make noises constitutes being a guitarist.
Quote by Random3
I don't even understand why you post these comments. Clearly you are trying to infer something but I can't quite figure out what.

I was under the impression he was a well-known clown, respected isn't the word I would use. What I meant by my comment is that clearly he isn't a guitarist but he decided to hold one onstage and then make noises with it, despite having no idea how to play it. Personally, I do not consider holding a guitar and having it make noises constitutes being a guitarist.

95% of teens have moved on from rock & metal

post this in your sig if you're in the 5% who still listen to REAL music

Waaaaassssaaaap?
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by korn_dawg
you can definitely watch his hand doing the hammer ons move to lower notes while the notes coming out of the speakers keep getting higher there are the end >.>

detective korndawg
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Music is like candy you need to get an insulin shot every so often to enjoy the sweet nectar that is the sound of music, but when you skip on your shots, lil Wayne shows up and shits all over everything sacred.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Axelfox
He is shit.

I swear you're the dumbest person on UG who can't get jokes
Quote by darkcheef
I swear you're the dumbest person on UG who can't get jokes

Well i was diagnosed as having aspergers.
Quote by Axelfox
Well i was diagnosed as having aspergers.

That explains everything then
Page 1 of 3