so my Ltd mh417 is making a chriping noise while im playing it goes away when I stop playing turn my vloume and tone knobs to off I can get slighhtly under control I set the kknobs just right but its always there or is only gone momentarily . It will slowly come back. I can hear it in the back ground when I play anf when I do breaks inbetween songs or playing a choppy muted part it chrips horribly. It has to be the guitar I put a differnet battery 2 different amps with and with out pedals and several cables. I also used my other guitar which is a Jackson dx7 with emgs as well I get the same results the Jackson has poor wiring but the emgs are aftermarket but the Ltd is stock....really need help here thanks.
-Peavey 6505+
-Bugera 333xl(w/6l6 pt's) -dead
-412 X-pattern loaded w/ WGS veteran30s & HM75s
-Gibson Les Paul, SD Blackouts *being worked on back to stock*
-Jackson DR7, EMGs
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w
Have you tried a different power source? Seems like the only potential culprit left.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
if it's not the battery, I had a similar issue on my LP with an 85 and an 81, I had to open up the back of it and solder a wire back down that had come loose, I advise looking at the wiring and seeing if there's a loose connection, if you don't know what you're doing, take it to a local music shop, they should have no problem sorting it out.
Damnit i brought my amp in thinking that because my bias switch was in the position that was the problem, i have 6l6's in it and it comes stock with el34's brought to a shop to have them changed and the guy didnt even change the switch over....pretty simple and hard to miss i thought.

but i guess i'll be bringing the guitar in when they call and tell me theres (probably) nothing wrong with the amp haha
-Peavey 6505+
-Bugera 333xl(w/6l6 pt's) -dead
-412 X-pattern loaded w/ WGS veteran30s & HM75s
-Gibson Les Paul, SD Blackouts *being worked on back to stock*
-Jackson DR7, EMGs
-LTD MH417
-Peavey Vyper 75w
Could be your bridge maybe depending on what you mean by chirping. On every string through body guitar I've owned they've buzzed/chirped horribly on breakdowns/palm mutes. so I put jimmy clips on. If I'm understanding your term chirping right that's what I would check..
GEAR:
EVH 5150 III 50 Watt
EVH Wah Pedal
EVH Wolfgang Special in vintage white
Chapman Ghost Fret Satin blue w/Nazgul and Sentient p.u.
PRS SE Mike Mushok Baritone w/emg 81,85
Blueridge BR-183A acoustic