Okay here's my deal ...

I'm going to this festival this year ...
www.rockstarmayhemfest.com (2014)

There are 4 stages. I'm mainly going for Darkest Hour. They'll be playing on the Sumerian Records stage (I'm assuming. That is who they are signed to).

Anyways, I'm attending the Tinley Park, IL show on Sunday, 07/20/14. I'm looking at the seating chart on Ticketmaster and they're only showing a chart for the main stage. So I don't know what ticket to buy. They show pit, seats, and lawn tickets. Can I just buy a lawn ticket and walk to the Sumerian stage from there? How's it going to work? I don't want to pay the price of a pit ticket if I can just walk to the Sumerian Records stage for the same price/quality with a lawn ticket.
Last edited by theprisoner86 at Apr 13, 2014,
How about a "Hi UG, how are you? I'm new here." or "How was your day? That's good. " before you come up in here with your problems?

Sheesh. Some people.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by theprisoner86
Thanks for the help ... -.-
I'll help. But first, what's your name?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Quote by theprisoner86
My name is John.
Nevermind. I don't want ur digits.
Can't help you.
Quote by SGstriker

Everyone in the pit is a troll, TC. Just a heads up.

To answer your question, you'd have to buy that ticket for the particular place you want to be seated. There are lots of security at Mayhem, so I doubt you could walk there easily without getting stopped.
I llive in Illinois, I love darkest hour, I'd never go.

July is hot and humid, and it sounds horrible, my ex went one year, got a full band autograph from suicide silence. My gf at teh time went, and I was smart in not driving 3 hours to sit in the sun with way too many people.

As I understand it you can see any stage with any ticket. If nt they probably alternate and you can see other stages from one stage.

To help you slightly I know for sure my ex went from the main stage, to a smaller stage, back to teh main stage using a general admission ticket.
Last edited by stratkat at Apr 13, 2014,
Quote by Granata

That would make you a troll too. OMG, TS, this guy is trying to troll you.
a better idea is to not go to mayhem festival

>seats at show
>about as metal as Duran Duran
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Apr 13, 2014,
Quote by metal4eva_22
That would make you a troll too. OMG, TS, this guy is trying to troll you.

I never said I wasn't one.
You have to buy one ticket for every stage you go to. So if you wanna go to 3 stages buy 3 general admission pit tickets
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by MinterMan22
a better idea is to not go to mayhem festival

Having been one year and after seeing the lineup get worse as time goes by, this guy speaks the truth.

To answer your question, you just need a map of the venue. Google is your friend.
You should just have to buy one general admission ticket. You should be able to walk to any stage you please, the ticket is just for admission to the festival in general.

It had better be that way. I'd be shocked if it wasn't. If you have to buy a ticket for different stages then F*CK. THAT. Don't go.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Thanks guys. I think the other stages are just standing, but the main stage is set up a bit differently. So I'll go ahead and by a lawn ticket, and then hopefully I can just walk to the Sumerian stage.

By the way, Spoony_Bard, I like your name. FFIV (FFII) reference?
Yeah, haha.

Have fun!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I have a seriously helpful answer:

Kill yourself. Don't give them money to feed those talentless scumbags making shitty music. Just end it right now.. you know you want to! the world will be a better place if we have one less of your kind!

Maybe this is just seriously helpful to the world.. If you kill yourself, that is..
There's only one boss I listen to, and that's why I'm unemployed.
Last edited by theguitarist at Apr 14, 2014,
Quote by Granata
TC? No no, TinyChat is that way
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Granata

sounds like you are in a legit position to make decisions about that

and in case you did not know i'm being sarcastic

i feel like i might need to point that out for you
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.