Just got a new guitar i am know expert on build but shouldnt the bottoms of the bridge grips be level with the board it much the same on the other side too? Should i take it back ?

Your english is very poor.

I can see that the bridge bushings are coming out of the guitar and it shouldn't be like that. Fixing that is very easy, but if you can take it back, I would.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 15, 2014,
I think those may come out more over time, especially under tension from being tuned up. Take it back to the shop before you try to fix it yourself. If the drilled the holes for the bridge wrong, it may be more than you want to get into.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Your english is very poor.

It's the internet, people from all over the world use this site.
Many guitar designs with fixed bridges have the bridge slanted or stepped so that the distance from nut to bridge is larger for thick strings. The Tune-o-matic extends this idea to make the distance adjustable for all the strings, within limits.

As long as it is playing ok you should be fine but if you feel it needs an adjustment and you are not comfortable doing it yourself i suggest letting a tech set it up for you.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by soulgrenade at Apr 15, 2014,
Quote by soulgrenade
It's the internet, people from all over the world use this site.

I appreciate that, but it doesn't help if people cannot translate their speech properly.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I appreciate that, but it doesn't help if people cannot translate their speech properly.

How hard is it to figure out what he meant? not hard at all you are just being rude.
Quote by soulgrenade
How hard is it to figure out what he meant? not hard at all you are just being rude.

No I'm not. I also find it ironic that your post is grammatically poor too.

I'm just telling the guy that his English isn't very good, which makes it difficult to understand what he is talking about. He uses entirely the wrong words in places, he misses words out in his sentences and his grammar is all over the place.

Maybe if I tell him, he might not make the same mistakes again.
Quote by TheSennaj
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 15, 2014,
Quote by soulgrenade

Yeah, you may have to read it more than once, but all the words are there that you need. Take a second and give the guy a break. Let's see how well you write something in his language.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Quote by soulgrenade

How is he being rude?

Is informing someone that their communication is hard to understand and that details may be lost in translation now considered rude?
I'm always screwing with my rig. Muh chilluns:
Warmoth NRFR strat JB/Jazz
Mesa Boogie Royal Atlantic, Diezel 2x12
Turbo tuner, J Cantrell wah, Alesis 3630
Green Rhino, Wampler Velvet, Strymon ElCap/Lex, Phase 45
Quote by Guy_Mitchell
How is he being rude?

Is informing someone that their communication is hard to understand and that details may be lost in translation now considered rude?

It's rude that he even mentioned it! if it was a problem for him then he should move on to a thread he can understand.
Quote by soulgrenade
It's rude that he even mentioned it! if it was a problem for him then he should move on to a thread he can understand.

So telling someone you're trying to help out that you can't understand them is rude?
Sorry about my poor English I will try better for everyone on this thread ,

Also thanks for the help I just wanted to be sure as i dont know much about how a guitar should be built, but i did think it looked strange with the grips that high from the body, this guitar has to travel quite far but i don't want a guitar that is new that might have problems . By the sound of what some people are saying i have a case to send it back so i will contact the seller and show him the pics and see what they say.
Quote by Guy_Mitchell
So telling someone you're trying to help out that you can't understand them is rude?

If he can't understand him then why bother responding? seriously get a grip.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I also find it ironic that your post is grammatically poor too..

Then YOU posted THIS grammatical nonsense: "He uses entirely the wrong words in places, he misses words out in his sentences and his grammar is all over the place."

Honestly his post was easier to read than that mess right there. Step down off of your soapbox and stop being a jerk to people.
I'm calling troll.
Quote by TheSennaj
^Doubling up on that.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I'm calling troll.

So you call the guy out for his grammar and then you follow that up with total nonsense of your own? i'm calling chump.

How on earth can you even mention his grammar after posting that nonsense? see, my point is that not everyone has a good command of English, including YOU, so instead of popping off about it just move along.
Quote by Guy_Mitchell
^Doubling up on that.

So the jerk responds with an insult and does not even attempt to answer the question and you call me a troll? uh-huh, i know who the troll is. Point is he had no business calling anyone out for poor grammar when his grammar is ten times worse.

SMH.
Quote by soulgrenade
So the jerk responds with an insult and does not even attempt to answer the question and you call me a troll? uh-huh, i know who the troll is. Point is he had no business calling anyone out for poor grammar when his grammar is ten times worse.

SMH.

This is why we're not taking you seriously.
Last edited by Guy_Mitchell at Apr 15, 2014,