1 3%
eyes
3 9%
Back of the head for its brains
1 3%
I simply dont eat chocolate rabbits.
6 17%
Voters: 35.
I usually bite the ears off first some times, so pit what part do you eat first?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
First I get my ferret to catch it, then I break it's neck, gut it, skin it and then put in a pot of with carrots, onions, garlic, swede, stock and some barley.
The chocolate that these things are made out of is shit so I don't eat them.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham

Whaaaaaat

Chocolate bunnies are literally the only good kind of chocolate, all other chocolate is gross as ****
If you go to a dedicated chocolate store they tend to be of a higher quality. Also screw you reese's bunnys are delicious!
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by eGraham
You're probably talking about confectionery chocolate bunnies

yuck
ggg1 ggg3

Everything but the crotch.

I mean seriously, people. How do you think these things are made?

This isn't rocket science.

Quote by eGraham

Sounds like you didn't choose cage-free.
obviously the eyes and nose and ears. take away their senses
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Seriously though, Cadbury Cream Eggs are where it's at. Everything else just falls short.
those things are gross, but then again I'm not really into chocolate that isn't dark chocolate or white chocolate
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Whaaaaaat

Chocolate bunnies are literally the only good kind of chocolate, all other chocolate is gross as ****

This is simply wrong.

whatever theguitarist sent us all during the UG Secret Santa was the best chocolate I'd ever had.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by angusfan16

Also white chocolate is best chocolate.

white chocolate isn't even chocolate bruv

all about dat 80% dark nigga
Quote by eGraham

whatever theguitarist sent us all during the UG Secret Santa was the best chocolate I'd ever had.

Confirmed that eghamm secretly likes England
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by angusfan16
Also white chocolate is best chocolate.

This man knows what's up.

I start with the ears. :3
STಠ_ಠ
Ears because I don't eat the whole thing in one go and I keep the foil around the rest of it so I can put it down. Also, I don't bite it, I remove bits with my hand and put them in my mouth. And yeah, white chocolate is best chocolate, even though it's not actually chocolate.
Quote by Baby Joel

Confirmed that eghamm secretly likes England

I don't have anything against England, just some of the cunts who post here from there
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
I don't have anything against England, just some of the cunts who post here from there

u wot m8?
Snap off the head, begin to crush neck downwards into the bunny cavity so I have a bunny butt bowl filled with chocolate chunks. I make the head watch.
Quote by eGraham

I like to melt them. Then I drink them! It's like having all of the parts at once...mmm!
ears.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Apr 15, 2014,
Quote by eGraham

proper harsh
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me