Page 1 of 2
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/what-kind-of-person-are-you-actually

Me,i'm Chaotic Good.

What Kind Of Person Are You Actually?

You got: Chaotic Good

Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way. Notable peers: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, Hagrid from Harry Potter, and Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.
Ugh this is why I hate Buzzfeed quizzes. "Arbitrarily select one of these images, based off no instruction at all".
Those, and the ones like are like "Which country do you belong to?" and then the questions are like "Which is your favourite food: burgers, sushi, fish and chips, thai curry...etc" Honestly could they make more terrible quizzes?

I got chaotic neutral by the way
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Chaotic evil

actually didn't do quiz yet but that is my expectation. Will be back with results soon.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Lawful Evil

You believe strongly in law and order, but only because you recognize possible exploits for your own gain. You don’t care much about the rights of others, and you’re not above throwing others under the bus to get what you want. Notable peers: Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones, Gustavo Fring from Breaking Bad, Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter, Malory Archer from Archer, and Stringer Bell from The Wire.
STಠ_ಠ
i got neutral evil but idgaf about any of this shit im just bored.

but umbrella was a nice touch because im playing resident evil right now
What Kind Of Person Are You Actually?

You got: Chaotic Evil

You have no respect for rules or people. You’re just in it for yourself, and anyone or anything that comes in your way gets destroyed. You’re fiercely independent, and you hate taking orders from anyone. Notable peers: King Joffrey from Game of Thrones, The Balrog from Lord of the Rings, The Angels from Doctor Who, The Joker, and Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter.

****ing told you so
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
You got: Lawful Good

Your actions are motivated by compassion and a sense of duty. You rarely do anything for your own benefit or gain, but rather in service of others. Notable peers: Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, Superman, Liz Lemon from 30 Rock, Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec, and Lord Crawley from Downton Abbey.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
You got: Lawful Good

Your actions are motivated by compassion and a sense of duty. You rarely do anything for your own benefit or gain, but rather in service of others. Notable peers: Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, Superman, Liz Lemon from 30 Rock, Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec, and Lord Crawley from Downton Abbey.

I will destroy you, just because. I will show you how far a lawful good person can fall.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I will destroy you, just because. I will show you how far a lawful good person can fall.

I'll help you for a share.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
I'll help you for a share.

Especially you should know not to invite the devil to your doorstep.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

UMM DOES LESLIE KNOPE EVER FALL OR GIVE UP
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
UMM DOES LESLIE KNOPE EVER FALL OR GIVE UP

Leslie knope has never met me.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
What what am I what?

edit: Oh, chaotic good. I just took this test yesterday.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Apr 15, 2014,
Quote by Neo Evil11
Especially you should know not to invite the devil to your doorstep.

But we would be a great team. ;_;
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
But we would be a great team. ;_;

We would, but it doesn't end well for Cersei in the end.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Leslie knope has never met me.

Pikitis.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Chaotic Evil. Don't need a dumb picture association game to know that.

JAKEDIT: Took the quiz. Too easy.

You got: Chaotic Evil

You have no respect for rules or people. You’re just in it for yourself, and anyone or anything that comes in your way gets destroyed. You’re fiercely independent, and you hate taking orders from anyone. Notable peers: King Joffrey from Game of Thrones, The Balrog from Lord of the Rings, The Angels from Doctor Who, The Joker, and Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter.
Last edited by Jako215 at Apr 15, 2014,
True neutral.

I deleted the page before copying the description. I'm too lazy to take the test again.

Eh well idgaf
i'm aligned with the not a dork clan

key characteristics of those in the not a dork clan include not playing dungeons & dragons and not doing buzzfeed quizzes about dungeons & dragons

Quote by MinterMan22
i'm aligned with the not a dork clan

key characteristics of those in the not a dork clan include not playing dungeons & dragons and not doing buzzfeed quizzes about dungeons & dragons

hey Friend can I align myself with your clan ?? (not an inuendo lol)
Careful who you call a nerd, you might end up working for them. I remember way back in the days when showing interest in anything like a computer was to be mocked,but now things have changed.
i got nice and cool guy!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Axelfox
Careful who you call a nerd, you might end up working for them. I remember way back in the days when showing interest in anything like a computer was to be mocked,but now things have changed.

lol who has time to respect their employers though

Quote by captainsnazz
hey Friend can I align myself with your clan ?? (not an inuendo lol)

are u a dork ? ? just askin 2 be sure u know how it is nothin personal

neutral evil.

chaotic good sounds the coolest to me on paper, and i used to think i was that, but i guess i don't care enough
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
join the nice and cool guy clan (but only if u are a nice and cool guy)
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
join the nice and cool guy clan (but only if u are a nice and cool guy)

the nice and cool guy clan is a clan for dorks

keep that in mind everyone ! !

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Apr 15, 2014,
Quote by MinterMan22
the nice and cool guy clan is a clan for dorks

keep that in mind everyone ! !

not true we are cool and nice and respect everybody cept for dorks (u can be a dork if u want but u cant be in our clan if u are)
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Join my Nice and Cool Guy Clan for Dorks Clan

But you must be nice and cool and also be in the dorks clan.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Lawful Neutral.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Chaotic Neutral. I am literally Aladin apparently.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You got: Neutral Good
You are guided by your conscience, rather than any formal laws or traditions. You may occasionally break the rules, but it’s generally in service of the greater good. Notable peers: Jake the Dog from Adventure Time, John Smith from Disney’s Pocahontas, Wonder Woman, Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter, and Glenn from The Walking Dead.

tldr; i'm wonder woman
Page 1 of 2