Hello everyone im a new member in here and actually new member in the world of guitars .. to be honest i don't know a single thing about it .. i wish to buy a guitar ..i was advised the squier by fender (due to financial situation i think it is the most adequat choice ) and i want to buy one ..any ideas about how a "good" guitar would be ? u know like what do i have to check to make sure that this guitar is good or not ..
see if your music store will rent you a guitar. if not harmony makes nice cheaper axes, or take a player wirh you and go used. i do not recomend bying on line cause you dont know what you got till its paid for good luck
Quote by postnut
see if your music store will rent you a guitar. if not harmony makes nice cheaper axes, or take a player wirh you and go used. i do not recomend bying on line cause you dont know what you got till its paid for good luck

Thank you postnut .. i'm not buying online i'm meeting the person i m buying from .. this is why i asked about what do i have to check to decide if i will or not buy this guitar .. it s a yamaha erg 121
Quote by AngryHatter
Any Squier would be a better choice, a CV would be great.

oh you think? coz they cost nearly the same ..just that i found what i can call an opportunity .. a full pack of the Yamaha in the same price as a squier by fender alone .. (nearly 25$ and it is still new ) anyway thanks for the advice I appreciate it ..excuse my bad english .. im not american
You could also try LTD from ESP. LTD and Squier are good choices for fairly inexpensive guitars. My LTD EC-50 cost about $250 new. It might be a bit expensive depending on your budget, but you could always look at used guitars as well.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
Last edited by SexyBeast810 at Apr 25, 2014,
Quote by SexyBeast810
You could also try LTD from ESP. LTD and Squier are good choices for fairly inexpensive guitars. My LTD EC-50 cost about $250 new. It might be a bit expensive depending on your budget, but you could always look at used guitars as well.

thanks for the advice sesybeast810 .. i found a Yamaha Erg 121 (i can say new) with its amplifier , cables tuner and user manual..it costed me 180$ ..i think i made a good deal ..it costs like 350 in my country ..(all the pack) i was told it was good for the beginner that i am ..
Last edited by moufdi.abdessad at Apr 26, 2014,