Isn't it ****ing great that we have this massive volume of music we can just sift through? Every time I log onto this site I feel like Scrooge Mcduck backstroking through his massive pile of gold. What I'm trying to say is mother****ers thanks for all the great music you guys share on a constant basis, I feel my music tastes have really grown over the last few years and you guys are a major reason why. I've been down on UG in the past but lately there seems to have been either really great threads or really shit ones, but I've been really digging the good ones keep up the good work because this forum is becoming a metalhead's wet dream.
UG can fukk off and die.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one

There have been moments when I've thought that but the good threads make up for it.
Last edited by BL1NDSIDE-J at Apr 16, 2014,
Well said. Whilst I'm nowhere near as active, (nor is anyone compared to two or three years back), I still find the occasional gem on here, and there are so many amazing albums I now own that I doubt I'd ever have come across without this place.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Indeed. Now, let's all drink our beverage of choice to celebrate this moment.

As of late it's Mead. Shame only one supermarket sells it round my way, however what isn't a shame is that it's really cheap. Every cloud and all that.
Quote by AnnihiSlateR
As of late it's Mead. Shame only one supermarket sells it round my way, however what isn't a shame is that it's really cheap. Every cloud and all that.

I've never had Mead. No stores around here sell it. Of course, I'm in Wisconsin, which basically has a lovefest with beer. You say, "Do you have any Mead?", and the employees give you weird looks.
There's definitely been a concerted effort to get more high-quality posts around here. The decline of the forums in general has shrunk the userbase, but the people left are dedicated and knowledgeable, so the little activity we get is good stuff.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I've never had Mead. No stores around here sell it. Of course, I'm in Wisconsin, which basically has a lovefest with beer. You say, "Do you have any Mead?", and the employees give you weird looks.

I Googled "buy mead in Wisconsin" and it took me to a Wisconsin-based mead winery with a list of stores that carry their products. You can also order it online.

Also, a buddy of mine made his own without much difficulty. It's a long process (they advise aging it for several months) and you have to sanitize everything really well, but the supplies are available at any homebrew store (which should be plentiful in a beer-loving state).
Quote by \Powerslave/
Sukk my dikk.

Eat my fukk
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by Scourge441
so the little activity we get is good stuff.

Proving you wrong with my next thread.
Quote by Scourge441
I Googled "buy mead in Wisconsin" and it took me to a Wisconsin-based mead winery with a list of stores that carry their products. You can also order it online.

Also, a buddy of mine made his own without much difficulty. It's a long process (they advise aging it for several months) and you have to sanitize everything really well, but the supplies are available at any homebrew store (which should be plentiful in a beer-loving state).

Ok, but that's not really the point. The point is, I'm broke and lazy. I could probably save up $15 for Mead+shipping. I could also probably drive 3+ hours and pick some up. I'm 90% I will do neither.

Instead, I'll probably spend my $15 on whiskey or tequila.