So I've been looking at diagrams and haven't been able to find out how to make mine for my setup.. I just picked up two pickups a bridge SD sh1 '59 and a bridge SD custom 5.

My guitar is a Jackson king v, not the best of my choices but still my axe, I have the threeway lever switch, two 500k volume pots, no tone. so I cut out the tone on a diagram except the switch is a regular three way.. I have no clue how to add my switch in place of it, I don't really require someone to do my diagram but if someone does I'd like them to explain what the wires are for and why they go where they do so I can have a full understanding, that's what I'm looking for.

So basically, what does the Green, Bare, Red, White, Black wires mean (I know where they're supposed to go.) and how do I include both the vintage style and the GBRWB into my setup. No tone two volume, bridge custom 5 and neck '59 with three way lever switch.

This is the closest I've found to my setup.. Do I just leave the tone out and have that work? Or what do I do.

I drew this up.. Can someone point me in the right direction if this I wrong or right

Oh yeah forgot to add my switch ground. Just ignore that part of it
http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=2h_2v_3w

every company is different but... green and bare wires are your grounds. red and white are soldered together to link the 2 coils on the humbucker together and the black is your hot

i think this is what you want... what else do you want to know?
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Last edited by Rocketface2112 at Apr 17, 2014,