SO ive been reading about what my chain should be and havnt been able to find exactly what im looking for, so any help would be appreciated. I have a fender fm 212r, boss mt2, boss ns-2, boss tuner, a delay pedal, and a vox iig multi effect pedal. Right now i have my set up guitar>INPUT of ns-2 SEND>tuner>mt-2>RETURN to ns-2 OUTPUT>Delay>input of amp. I havent yet recieved the multi effects pedal, and just recently realized that their is a fx loop within my amp that i could utilize. Just wondering thoughts on the situation and what the "recommended" chain would be?
Thanks!
You setup is basically good, you just have to run your Delay in the FX loop. Some guys will say you should be doing the ns2 in and out of the loop too in an X pattern but I found it unnecessary.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I was thinking that as well, what do you recommend with the multi eeffect? I plan on using it for effects, not distortion mainly, so should it be in the fx loop as well or just after the ns2? Or another way?
If you are using it for only effects, then yeah in the FX loop. But if you put it there you can't use it for distortion or wah.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9