Sorry, I didn't know where else i could post this.

Basically, recently, one of my tabs were accepted and it is showing when you search for it and even shows me as the contributor. For some reason though, it isn't showing it in my contributions list on profile. Does this mean it hasn't been classed as mine or?.. I have no idea

http://imgur.com/jODlq9Q

http://imgur.com/fKMAK3z
Quote by entity0009
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.

Quote by willT08
everyone's the main guy in their own story
You now have to nosh off a mod to get these to show up
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
You now have to nosh off a mod to get these to show up

how and what do you mean?
Quote by entity0009
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.

Quote by willT08
Things like this should be posted in the Bug Reports forum.

Personally, if I were to guess, I'd say you are still receiving credit for it despite it not appearing in your list. I say this simply because of the fact that your name shows as the contributor in the tab. Only way you wouldn't be receiving credit for it would be if you were signed out.

Again, it's probably a bug. Go there and see if they can't get it fixed.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 17, 2014,
Quote by callumfrew97
how and what do you mean?

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Things like this should be posted in the Bug Reports forum.

noted
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08