I have a Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Custom. I don't really like the vintage style bridge it has so I'm wondering if any of you know if I can replace it with a MIM Standard Tele bridge. From what I've read, I believe the standard modern tele bridge is also a 4-hole mount.

Also, if I want to replace the vintage style tuner pegs with the modern standard ones is it an easy remove and replace?

Thanks!
Should be ok as long as the holes match up and the saddles are in pretty much the same spot.
The tuning pegs should be no big deal too, as long as the shafts are the same size. If the footprint of the little mounting screws on the back are different, you may need to drill some new holes, but that's not a huge deal.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
If the new pegs require screws, drill pilot holes first. If you don't, the screw could go in at a bad angle. It's only an aesthetic thing, but if you're gonna do it, you might as well do it properly.
I'm going to chance it with the MIM standard bridge.
The one you've posted the link to is a 3-hole mount and side loaded. I'm in need of 4-hole mount and string thru body. Thanks for your time though