So after scouring eBay for a while, I came across a few overdrives that caught my eye: the Walrus Audio Voyager, and the Xotic Effects SL Drive. I have had no experience with either, but PremierGuitar says that the Voyager is good, and Guthrie Govan has said in a rig rundown that the SL drive is good. So

I would be using it to get the "in-between" sounds from my Mark V. Dirtier than the clean channel, but less so than channel 2; like a bluesy, classic rock sound. Also, I would like to use it to fatten up riffing, but then also be able to have 3 or 4 string chords above 12th fret be articulate. And then just have channel 3 alone, most likely, for the br00tz, lolz.

I play a wide range of music from post-rock, like This Will Destroy You, to stuff striving to be like Protest the Hero.

I'm willing to buy used online, via either Kiijiji or eBay, and budget would be $120, maybe $130 before taxes, import fees, shipping, etc.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Have a look at the CMAT MODS Signa Drive.
It's a modified and improved TubeScreamer, with three modes: regular TubeScreamer; a high headroom, low-gain mode; and a higher gain, more compressed mode. Very versatile, well built and sounds great.
Plus, Chad Matthews' customer support is top notch.

If you order it from Prymaxe Vintage, use the coupon code "BUNNY20" for a 20% discount.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Might want to look at a PC Timmy or an EHX Soul Food.

I don't like Xotic in general, but that's my personal bias. I think they charge way too much for what they are.

I haven't had a chance to try a Walrus pedal yet, but I've read that they're pretty awesome.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Well, decided to pull the trigger on a CMAT Mods Signa Drive from ProGuitarShop. I'm actually pretty pumped for a pedal that I decided only yesterday that I wanted to buy. It was time to upgrade.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by Offworld92

I haven't had a chance to try a Walrus pedal yet, but I've read that they're pretty awesome.

i think matt said they were clones
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
...well darn that was fast. i was about to chime in. yes i have a cmat mods. its awesome. very versatile. its like a swiss army knife. it gives you that screamer thing, but then 2 otehr functions each with their owm mojo. great clean boost as well.

but is it the best at one thing? no. i actually hve considered buying other OD pedals, but NOT selling the signa if that makes sense. for 135 its a keeper for sure. really tubescreamer killer.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Quote by AWACS
Well, decided to pull the trigger on a CMAT Mods Signa Drive from ProGuitarShop. I'm actually pretty pumped for a pedal that I decided only yesterday that I wanted to buy. It was time to upgrade.

Great choice! I've had mine for 2 years and I love it.
Signa Drive is cool. It might still be worth it to take a look at the Voyager. I played one into a Dr. Z Maz 18 Jr head and cab, with a Deusenberg Starplayer TV (not my stuff) and it just cut right through the mix. It would probably stack well with the Signa drive or make a good booster for the amp distortion.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5