All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
You'll have to forgive me, I haven't trolled in a while (actually, a long while, like about 10 years or so). The stuff that used to work back in the day just doesn't cut it anymore. I'll need to work on my technique and try again later. People are much wiser nowadays.
Quote by afrika18
You'll have to forgive me, I haven't trolled in a while (actually, a long while, like about 10 years or so). The stuff that used to work back in the day just doesn't cut it anymore. I'll need to work on my technique and try again later. People are much wiser nowadays.

That was your trolling attempt? There was zero degree of believability. How utterly disastrous you look right now. You really think you can jump in the game again after your glory days are past, old man?

lol

lol
Quote by afrika18
...metal guys are hacks. That's right. Metal music has the distortion pedal to thank for its popularity. Imagine the horror at all the flaws and simplicity and lack of technique that would be revealed in these guitarists' playing should distortion pedals be outlawed worldwide. Justin Bieber? Now HE can freaking play the guitar. I'd love to see a guitar duel where Justin gets on stage with one of these heavy metal hero guitarists and dons a wig and some black eyeliner (just to poke fun at these dorks) and lays a holy smackdown on them all with some genuine guitar technique sans distortion. I'd pay good money to see it. Don't think it would ever happen though, Justin's got too much integrity.

aha
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

what the hell kind of pleasure does trolling get people anyway? "aha, all these people think i'm a shithead when i'm actually just a bored asshole!"
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by afrika18

Are you sure you weren't just spouting off your very stupid opinion and hoping at least a few people would go, "Yeah, man...you're right". Because that's really what your OP sounded like.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Are you sure you weren't just spouting off your very stupid opinion and hoping at least a few people would go, "Yeah, man...you're right". Because that's really what your OP sounded like.
No.
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by severed-metal
That was your trolling attempt? There was zero degree of believability. How utterly disastrous you look right now. You really think you can jump in the game again after your glory days are past, old man?

lol

lol