Anyone has any experience/opinions from this? Problem is that there's only EX's reviews in net but not even one from this present model. I ask 'cause I plan maybe buy it.
(from Thomann of course). http://www.thomann.de/fi/ibanez_s520_wk.htm
http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/eg_page14.php?year=2014&area_id=3&cat_id=1&series_id=3&data_id=83&color=CL02

Black, 'cause I can't never think that I could buy red guitar, they have to be black.
Last edited by Raiggu at Apr 18, 2014,
i dunno what the edge zero II is like. i haven't tried it, but from past experience with previous models personally i'd give the cheaper ibanez trems a miss.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
See if you can't get a 2012/2011 one instead.

The Edge-Zero II is apparently pretty bad in comparison to the ZR that used to be on S series guitars... not sure why they got rid of that.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Yes, I've noticed that there's different opinions about Edge Zero II. Some say that it's ok and definitely better than III and then some ppl has problems with it.

One thing of course scares me a little with those FR-style systems, I've never had one so am I able to use it properly and adjust etc. I've now cheaper Ibanez with fixed bridge.

One thing also, what would be better guitar in same price range(<500&euro, or is there?
it's very hard to say because shops often have sales and sometimes you can get great deals, but they're often one-off things and you just kind of have to be in the right place at the right time. give me unlimited time, be fairly easy on the type of guitar you want and be willing to buy online, and sure, i reckon i could get you a far better guitar. if you have a very specific type of guitar you want and you want it sooner rather than later and it becomes harder. Not impossible, but yeah.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
A question that has pondered me about Ibanez is why they got rid of the sole selling point of the cheap Ibanez S series guitars.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
if i know ibanez i imagine it's to try to talk people into buying the expensive S series guitars
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?