Page 1 of 3
heheheheheh.

Bell fans like Bieber more than Bell. I mean, look at them run to Bieber's van

But, srs, Bell deserves it. He was a doush to bieber for a long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBThkGxuwZc

discuss.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

justin bieber is too real

They're both knobheads.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I'm pretty sure you exclusively make drake bell and Justin bieber threads

What's up with that?
ayy lmao
Quote by k.lainad
doush

=|
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by chookiecookie
I'm pretty sure you exclusively make drake bell and Justin bieber threads

What's up with that?

nah dude. I have only made like 1 other one about Bell going bankcrupt. My last one was on psychedelic thinking and the one before that was a "how ugly is the pit" thread. I make threads on a variety of subjects and pretty often.

maybe im just invisible to you
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
=|

douche????
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

softest "feud" ever. i could be ****ing drake the rapper and be less gay than this
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
the sooner we ignore and pretend justin doesn't exist the sooner he and his leopard print Audi will just go away. Back to the land of maple syrup and awesome mountain biking.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Why do you care? This is the realm of 12 year old girls. And the old men that stalk them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Yeah but Drake Bell was in Drake and Josh which was my favourite show when i was a kid so Drake Bell>Justin Beiber.
Quote by Axelfox
#sendbiebertonorthkorea

I look forward to the upcoming employment crisis when every employer runs a twitter search, and discovers that their prospective employees were once beliebers spouting horrible shit on the internet, and thus quickly kicks them to the curb.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I look forward to the upcoming employment crisis when every employer runs a twitter search, and discovers that their prospective employees were once beliebers spouting horrible shit on the internet, and thus quickly kicks them to the curb.

or you'll see factories lined with bieber posters and blasting beliebers.fm 24/7
I don't listen to either of them. But if Drake did write the song for Drake and Josh, and if he can actually play guitar, then I think: Drake Bell > Justin Beiber
Quote by Ablast
I don't listen to either of them. But if Drake did write the song for Drake and Josh, and if he can actually play guitar, then I think: Drake Bell > Justin Beiber

but teh Beebz plays gitar to
Quote by Dregen

I have heard that through the grape vine, but I haven't heard any of his music based around guitar.
Quote by Dregen

Eddie Van Halen could play circles around him without even trying.
Quote by Axelfox
Eddie Van Halen could play circles around him without even trying.

Who cares?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Malchius
why iz tha j-biebz more known tho?

bcux e iz zo muck betta!!

Speak english!
Quote by Axelfox
Speak english!

Axel don't test me, I could probably school you in English if I felt like it.
Last edited by Malchius at Apr 18, 2014,
Quote by Jackal58
Who cares?

Bieber's a no talent ass clown who only got a record deal based on his looks.

There are other people on youtube who hate him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxCI0tnN3Ys

Ritchie Blackmore plays guitar,and i say that is playing a ****ing guitar,not using 3 chords like how Bieber uses.
ritchie blackmore also took multiple dicks up his ass at the same time while jbiebz bones sexy ladies. coincidence?
Quote by progdude93
ritchie blackmore also took multiple dicks up his ass at the same time while jbiebz bones sexy ladies. coincidence?

You're still a kid, don't worry, you'll grow out of liking bieber once you mature and realize he is shit.
Quote by Axelfox
You're still a kid, don't worry, you'll grow out of liking bieber once you mature and realize he is shit.

funny coming from a guy who still likes van halen

Quote by MinterMan22
funny coming from a guy who still likes van halen

Well when i was about 13, i listened to a lot of shit music, but after reaching maturity, i can see that most of the bands i liked back then were shit. Like Poison and such.

Quote by Malchius
And ponies.

Cool thing i saw.

Last edited by Axelfox at Apr 18, 2014,
Quote by Malchius
Did you know that the members of Van Halen used to do drugs Axel?

You have any info about Bon Jovi?
Page 1 of 3