New thread for this because selling conditions have changed. Unexpected camera repair costs means this now needs to sell ASAP. Absolutely no trades. No international sales.

Made in 2010, just before ESP/LTD switched these to being made in China & Indonesia.
Essentially as-new, only the smallest 'buckle rash' scratches on the back. Nothing has been modified other than the addition of Schaller straplock strap buttons. Compensated nut, Seymour Duncan P-Rail pickups. You can find the rest of the spec easily on other sites. Current strings are a bit old, so you'll want to change those and give the guitar a bit of a dusting.

More pictures available on request.

£275. I may consider a slightly lower price if you can take it off my hands very quickly.
Guitar is in Salisbury. You can come and collect, or a courier can be arranged which will be an additional £25. (You're welcome to arrange your own courier, too, of course; I must ask for payment first, though.) I'm happy to accept cash on collection or cheque, though I'll need to make sure the cheque has cleared first before I can let the guitar go.
No hard case, as I simply do not have any. The guitar did not come with a soft case when I bought it, so none will be supplied normally, although I can add on a basic Fender one for an additional £10.

Please don't PM me on here, because I'll never see it. Actually leave a reply in this thread if you're interested. We can take it to PM/e-mail once I know you're buying.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.