So, as the title says, thank you UG!!

I have been around for three years, and it was to see a "family" in the Internet, where everyone expresses themselves, learn music, and hang around. Although I don´t write often in forums, I like to see the companionship here, so thank you UGers, for making me feel happy here
No thank you Rafael, thank you for your dedicated performances this season.
Diagnosis: Stockholm syndrome.

Nah, in all seriousness...glad you like it.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 18, 2014,
lol gay
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Are you not that 11' er that threatened to suck a mod off? How did that work out for you?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Mr RafaelD

I have been around for three years, and it was to see a "family" in the Internet, where everyone expresses themselves, learn music, and hang around. Although I don´t write often in forums, I like to see the companionship here, so thank you UGers, for making me feel happy here

Umm sure anytime I guess?
I thought this would be one of those cheesy "I'm going away forever threads."

Glad to see it's not. You're welcome :>
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Jon777
I dunno, man. We're about as dysfunctional as most families.

Too much truth
ayy lmao
Quote by Mr RafaelD

I have been around for three years, and it was to see a "family" in the Internet, where everyone expresses themselves, learn music, and hang around.
Mama Garcia is always here for you, bby.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
idk, the Pit is kinda like a big family reunion.

-it's mostly composed of a bunch of actual families that spend a good amount of time with each other (the people in the ONLY threads)
-there are also the estranged family members who only come to the reunion (people who don't go to the ONLY threads)
-most of their time spent with the whole big family (outside of the ONLY threads) is spent fighting over inconsequential bullshit
Quote by progdude93

-it's mostly composed of a bunch of actual families that spend a good amount of time with each other (the people in the ONLY threads)
-there are also the estranged family members who only come to the reunion (people who don't go to the ONLY threads)
-most of their time spent with the whole big family (outside of the ONLY threads) is spent fighting over inconsequential bullshit

That's actually a decent comparison.
Quote by progdude93

So basically its every kind of social interaction
thnx lol
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
the forum of your mom, where all are welcome. it's very roomy, as it was built to accomodate a crowd
Quote by behind_you
I thought this would be one of those cheesy "I'm going away forever threads."

Glad to see it's not. You're welcome :>

I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Quote by progdude93

pretty spot on
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
to be fair.. this place can be pretty cool!

just have somebody post a thread about how their dog died or sth and it ends up in a big group cuddle session.

rule of thumb: don't be a dick and people most likely won't be a dick to you
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by progdude93
the forum of your mom, where all are welcome. it's very roomy, as it was built to accomodate a crowd