Page 1 of 2
might as well
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Woooooooooo
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
.mp3 <3 rip limewire

I guess I'll be that guy to say that we have The Vinyl Thread. Only because it's awesome but really inactive these days.

Anyway I'm hoping to pick up Mastodon Live at Brixton for RSD.
I only want the flaming lips 7 Skies LP really
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by Redsectoreh
I guess I'll be that guy to say that we have The Vinyl Thread. Only because it's awesome but really inactive these days.

Anyway I'm hoping to pick up Mastodon Live at Brixton for RSD.

now we have a record store day thread too
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i'm going out early saturday. i've never done it before but my friend who goes to shops every year asked me to go with him. i'm not sure what i'll end up with, i don't really wanna spend any money. there are some places selling $1 LP's, though, so i might pick up a few of those.

i buy and play a lot of vinyl, record store day is horrible. Last time i went about 2 years ago i stood in line and listened to people that were going from shop to shop (staggered open time) with the sole purpose of buying up as much as they could and putting them on ebay. Then you rush in and dig around like a rat trying to find stuff you are looking for. no thanks, i will sleep in and skip it all together.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by macashmack
I will never buy music.

Quote by progdude93
records r dum lol
thank u for your valuable opinions. without users like u this site would stop functioning.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by zenbone
i buy and play a lot of vinyl, record store day is horrible. Last time i went about 2 years ago i stood in line and listened to people that were going from shop to shop (staggered open time) with the sole purpose of buying up as much as they could and putting them on ebay. Then you rush in and dig around like a rat trying to find stuff you are looking for. no thanks, i will sleep in and skip it all together.

That's like anything tho. Still fun
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by lolmnt
thank u for your valuable opinions. without users like u this site would stop functioning.

you are the sunshine to my
I might head out for it. My local shop has live music and food and stuff. Plus I'm looking to add more to my collection
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I've heard rumors that the only thing I want is likely going for upwards of $90. Don't wanna spend that much.
Quote by uhh_me?
I've heard rumors that the only thing I want is likely going for upwards of $90. Don't wanna spend that much.

Jesus. What is it?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
THIEF!

#axelfoxing

real talk I do not believe in physical media I believe it is a waste of resources why would you make a physical copy of something when you can store it as data and not be killing the planet man yeh
Quote by captainsnazz
#axelfoxing

real talk I do not believe in physical media I believe it is a waste of resources why would you make a physical copy of something when you can store it as data and not be killing the planet man yeh

Cuz real DJs spin vinyl, man
Quote by captainsnazz
#axelfoxing

thank u for putting forth a valuable and not stupid opinion at all
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by caeser1156
Cuz real DJs spin vinyl, man

I don't believe in real DJs
or DJs
or playing music
or music
or sound

Quote by lolmnt
thank u for putting forth a valuable and not stupid opinion at all

and thank u lolmnt for being so cool and nice
Quote by captainsnazz
#axelfoxing

I agree with this truly
Quote by lolmnt
Jesus. What is it?

The Songs: Ohia 7" Singles Box Set. Seems like a blatant cash grab after Molina's tragic death, but supposedly this was something he was working on for a while prior to.
As much as I love vinyl, I'm skipping RSD this year. I got a few cool records last year, but nothing I couldn't live without. I'm happier going to the shop and browsing around when there isn't a big crowd.

I'm going to spend the day hiking 15-20 miles through the woods instead.

about all i'm interested in

pretty pumped tho
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

pretty pumped tho

I'm trying to get that too but it'll probably be gone when I get there.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
I'm trying to get that too but it'll probably be gone when I get there.

oh i just meant listening to it online lol

don't even have a player so
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I was thinking about getting that Circa/SDRE record too and maybe Disclosure's single.
Fuuuuuu, I forgot about this, and I have almost no cash whatsoever.

It doesn't even matter. All I want are Blue Sky Noise by Circa Survive, Deja Entendu by Brand New, and Kezia by Protest the Hero and they're all expensive as **** anyway.

Maybe I'll see if I can find a some Modest Mouse or Mastodon. Don't know how I haven't gotten any of theirs yet.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Thrill-house
The only store around me that sells music is Walmart, and it's all censored.

I remember my older cousin bought an Ice Cube cd from Walmart when he was like 9 because he wanted to be "cool". We then proceeded to listen to it and every other phrase was just silence.
Quote by captainsnazz
#axelfoxing

the planet is a-ok

without the planet we would probably all die

Quote by Bob_Sacamano

pretty pumped tho

hi bob i know i give u a lot of shit its all in good fun though i hope u never take it to heart cause youre pretty cool i just wanted to tell u this was a very good post u just made here

Quote by WCPhils
Fuuuuuu, I forgot about this, and I have almost no cash whatsoever.

It doesn't even matter. All I want are Blue Sky Noise by Circa Survive, Deja Entendu by Brand New, and Kezia by Protest the Hero and they're all expensive as **** anyway.

Maybe I'll see if I can find a some Modest Mouse or Mastodon. Don't know how I haven't gotten any of theirs yet.

u don't gotta go to record store day for this stuff. record store day is about the special releases and then live performances and shit
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by WCPhils

I've been wanting these for a while too. But like you said they cost an arm and a leg to get. I also really wanna get more Minus the Bear but same deal.

I have seen Modest Mouse floating around my record store for like $15-20 a few times before.
I have daisy and the devil and god, first pressing of both. make an offer.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Idk what all record store day entails, but I found Johnny Cash Live from Folsom and Disraeli Gears at a local shop that may be worth a peak. Though I know I put Cash back in the wrongest spot ever. Are all album shops terribly organized?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Last edited by Zombee at Apr 22, 2014,
Page 1 of 2