Page 1 of 3
Does your life ever feel unimportant compared to the lives of your heroes or someone like that??

After watching good movies I always feel like my life doesn't matter at all, like it's just unimportant. Those characters experience so many amazing things, whether it's Russell Crowe in Noah or just a character like Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower (Just movies i watched recently that I really liked, that left me feeling kinda shit afterwards )

Watching movies or series like that always leaves me wanting to do something great with my life, however I always end up choking in it.

Anyone else have that feeling about their life, from movies or just from people you know, books or something else entirely??

(or maybe my life actually just is unimportant )
There's only one boss I listen to, and that's why I'm unemployed.
probably
when i feel like this i just take out my guitar and play until i no longer care

obviously movies are done up to make it seem that the stars of it are really important, but they're not always
Quote by entity0009
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.

Quote by willT08
everyone's the main guy in their own story
You're not even beta, you're as omega as one can become.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I use to then I read this thread and felt much better about myself. I realised I can differentiate fact from fiction.
what is importance
who's to say?
a dude named lance
ts is gay
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
well google says:

importance
- ɪmˈpɔːt(əns

the state or fact of being of great significance or value.
Quote by entity0009
This is obviously linked to the increase in teen pregnancy: Dad dicks are getting smaller so they are forced to find younger, tighter mothers.

Quote by willT08
Quote by willT08

That was the most beautiful thing written on the internet, ever.
I'm putting that in my signature. (can I? )
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
Quote by Burgery
what is importance
who's to say?
a dude named lance
ts is gay

i need sleep
so this is rather melancholy
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
Quote by callumfrew97
so this is rather melancholy

life in general's pretty meloncollie
Quote by Dregen
life in general's pretty meloncollie

oh yes, i know, just this... this has made me fully aware of it again
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
Quote by callumfrew97
oh yes, i know, just this... this has made me fully aware of it again

it's only a virtual puppy though
all dogs go to heaven
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
all dogs go to heaven

my dog actually died two weeks ago
damn you guys
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
Everyone is important. You are important to your family, your friends, and what lies ahead of you in life.
your life is unimportant
now get out there and make it important u lazy ass
I get what you mean about feeling like going out and doing something great after reading an inspiring book, or watching an inspiring movie... Then being faced with the maddening mundanity (mundaneness... normal life is pretty mundane...) of the world.

I think it's because in movies, so much great shit happens in 2 hours or less. In the real world, it often takes years for great shit to come to fruition.
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
No.
Life is meaningless, there is no value or reason, and I don't feel bad about it or good about it. It is what it is.
http://i.imgur.com/b1rsTs9.gif

look at this TS

and then realize that it is YOUR ****ing job to make your life important.

on a related note.. I think the whole "chosen one" thing is the most dangerous notion the media has ever popularized
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
feelsbadman.jpeg
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
Quote by Dregen

dregen, my good friend, i thought you were too tired before?
now you're still up, pitying me for my dead dog
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
This thread actually gave me something meaningful.. That's a new one pit.
Quote by CrazyMatt
http://i.imgur.com/b1rsTs9.gif

look at this TS

and then realize that it is YOUR ****ing job to make your life important.

on a related note.. I think the whole "chosen one" thing is the most dangerous notion the media has ever popularized

That's a damn nice link man. Thanks for sharing
I feel so overwhelmed by sadness about the world that it kind of makes me realise that a lot of people see the world as a terrible place too. That's kind of a nice thing we share
Quote by entity0009

Quote by willT08
I'll let my buddy Franz answer this one.

Quote by Franz Kafka
Give It Up
It was very early in the morning, the streets cleanand deserted, I was walking to the station. As I compared the tower clockwith mywatch I realized that it was already much later than I had thought,I had to hurry,the shock of this discovery made me unsure of the way, I did not yet know my way very well in this town; luckily, a policeman was nearby, I ran up to him and breathlessly asked him the way. He smiled and said: “From me you want to know the way?” “Yes,” I said, “since I cannot find it myself.” “Give it up! Give it up,” he said, and turned away with a sudden jerk, like people who want to be alone with their laughter.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by callumfrew97
dregen, my good friend, i thought you were too tired before?
now you're still up, pitying me for my dead dog

i haven't slept much at all the past few days anyway

Quote by snipelfritz
I'll let my buddy Franz answer this one.
*story*

this reminds me that i really need to get around to reading The Metamorphosis.
Last edited by Dregen at Apr 19, 2014,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
"my life isnt like a fake life i saw in a movie so im sad"

go away

Well. That wasn't really the point.. It doesn't need to be freakin terminator but with 6 billion people, you just kinda feel like it doesn't really matter.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
For 99 percent of people your life is totally unimportant, but someone has to be the extras.

i don't think even 1 in 100 people are important
Quote by MarcFlink
Well. That wasn't really the point.. It doesn't need to be freakin terminator but with 6 billion people, you just kinda feel like it doesn't really matter.

wah everything doesnt revolve around me life is so hard wah wah wah
Yes you are less important than a fictional character.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 3