Within The Ruins - Solace

I will pay 100$ USD via Paypal. No lie, thats how bad I must learn this song.

I've gone as far as reaching out to Joe Cocchi himself and no dice.

I need someone who is a pro-tabber to tab this crazy shit for me. It's either in Drop G or Drop G# because thats usually what all their songs are in.

There is 2 videos of people covering it on youtube. Both of them seem identical so perhaps watching them could help speed up the process or aid you.

I must learn this song, but I am not advanced enough to tab this song by ear.

Your tabs must be accurate for me to pay, so perhaps a video of you playing using the tabs you made could be in order too?

Thanks guys!
Have you tried the people who posted the covers?
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
Quote by Float777
Within The Ruins - Solace

I will pay 100$ USD via Paypal. No lie, thats how bad I must learn this song.

I've gone as far as reaching out to Joe Cocchi himself and no dice.

I need someone who is a pro-tabber to tab this crazy shit for me. It's either in Drop G or Drop G# because thats usually what all their songs are in.

There is 2 videos of people covering it on youtube. Both of them seem identical so perhaps watching them could help speed up the process or aid you.

I must learn this song, but I am not advanced enough to tab this song by ear.

Your tabs must be accurate for me to pay, so perhaps a video of you playing using the tabs you made could be in order too?

Thanks guys!

I can help you out. I've been working in the videogame/tech industry doing guitar and bass transcription for the past ~2 years. Hit me up via PM if you'd like to know more/discuss.