So I've used my POD HD500 as an interface going into Reaper and it's worked fine. I just got a Scarlett 2i2 and I'm going Guitar>POD>Scarlett>Mac.

I've set my levels, inputs and outputs right but when I hit record in Reaper my click track is lagged and random clicks are left out. Anyone know how to fix this?
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Not sure how to set latency for this interface, via their software probably, but you need to increase it as apparently your software glitches.
Found these might be worth a look:
http://us.focusrite.com/usb-audio-interfaces/scarlett-2i2

latency settings for Reaper:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsZzF2XjqdU
Quote by diabolical
Not sure how to set latency for this interface, via their software probably, but you need to increase it as apparently your software glitches.
You don't set latency, you set the audio buffer size, and latency is the consequence.

Anyway, either in the ASIO control panel, or in reaper's.
Or maybe reaper will just send you to the ASIO control panel, not sure.

But why are you using the scarlett through the POD and the computer, TS?
The means of an interface are converting audio signal from digital to analog going from the computer and from analog to digital coming to the computer.
The POD though has to convert the incoming audio from analog to digital to process it and modify it and all the crazy shite PODs do, so if you go from the POD to the computer you get your signal converted once, from analog to digital.
If you use the scarlett too instead, you get your sound converted three times:
1. analog to digital from the guitar to the pod
2. digital to analog from the pod to the scarlett
3. analog to digital from the scarlett to the computer

If you used a clock to sync the pod and the scarlett and the same sample rate and resolution in the second and third conversion you would ideally just add latency, because conversions aren't instant (and they take up quite some time actually), but if you don't you're potentially degrading your sound.
Conversion over conversion usually results in that.

So, to do that, unless you had a particular reason (you wanted to put something between the pod and the interface and you can't use the fx loop on the pod) just go from the pod to the computer, and use the scarlett for going in directly into the computer.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I figured it out. It was the way the tracks were set in my template. It sounds fine to me, honestly.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9