Seriously guys
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
...Yes...

Wat?
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Your most recent post was like 15 months ago. That's not really a "long while".
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

It isn't? Considering 1.25 years is about 1/10th the age of your average pitmonkey.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by theogonia777

As I've said in another thread already, I've posted a couple of times, only to threads that I've been linked to by friends. Actually logging on and browsing, different thing.

Quote by behind_you
why capitalize every word in title

For the reason that when something is titled, whether it be a novel, film, game or even an essay, the first word is generally capitalised. Sometimes connectives such as 'in' and 'a' (examples from my thread title) are lower case, but I chose to capitalise because I wanted to

Also, just seen that MatrixClaw has become a mod! Congrats man!
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Wow, what an insightful thread. I'm sure it will be filled with just as insightful posts.

**** yourself, attention *****.
Quote by behind_you
why capitalize every word in title

yolo
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
yolo

YOU KNOW IT

Quote by metal4eva_22
Wow, what an insightful thread. I'm sure it will be filled with just as insightful posts.

**** yourself, attention *****.

This is The Pit dude. Unless things have changed in the last 4 years, there's stupid posts all the time. Crack open a cold one, take a deep breath and relax
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Last edited by Yngwi3 at Apr 19, 2014,
Quote by behind_you

ok

My God what happened to light-heartedness around here? Forgive me for having a title that I gave myself half a decade ago
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by Yngwi3

This is The Pit dude. Unless things have changed in the last 4 years, there's stupid posts all the time. Crack open a cold one, take a deep breath and relax

But that is how I relax.
Quote by metal4eva_22
But that is how I relax.

I'll forgive you then to relaxation.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by Yngwi3
My God what happened to light-heartedness around here? Forgive me for having a title that I gave myself half a decade ago
i dont think you remember the pit correctly but ok
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
i dont think you remember the pit correctly but ok

You could be correct, your posts are giving me the beginnings of a brain haemorrhage which could have altered my memory...
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by Yngwi3
You could be correct, your posts are giving me the beginnings of a brain haemorrhage which could have altered my memory...

Seems you're in the right place then.
ayy lmao
Quote by Yngwi3
good because your meme gave me brain dmg as well

silly person
ggg1 ggg3

GUYS! THIS GUY IS AN IMPOSTER!!

There is only one Wooderson here!
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
You're a ****ng ****** go away bitch boy little shithead horse ****ing piece of European ****** trash. You're the condom two ******s use to **** each other in the ass then they throw that shit in the garbage where it's eaten by a rat. That's you ****er.
Quote by macashmack
You're a ****ng ****** go away bitch boy little shithead horse ****ing piece of European ****** trash. You're the condom two ******s use to **** each other in the ass then they throw that shit in the garbage where it's eaten by a rat. That's you ****er.

Someone give this guy a dictionary
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
Someone give this guy a dictionary

I only need the two F words thank you very much
Quote by LostLegion
il giv u a brian hemmorage m8

Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Why leave in the first place. 06'ers should Stan d together against the noobishness of post 2006ers and the snobbishnes of the pre 2006'ers.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by macashmack

You should stop posting. Completely.
Right off the bat TS is arguing with other users lol.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Neo Evil11
Why leave in the first place. 06'ers should Stan d together against the noobishness of post 2006ers and the snobbishnes of the pre 2006'ers.

Oh **** yes!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA